Zgemma H9S SE Tuner Configuration.

Did you say to me that you got this sorted?
If you did, my question is immaterial at this stage, but just so you know- when you boot the box up, does the screen on your TV say wooshbuild infinity, grogbuild, etc. or just openatv?
If it says openatv, it's just plain ATV, if it says the other, you have a build on it which basically means someone set up a box as they think runs best, they then share that set up so you dont have to think about all the different apps and settings..

Did you say to me that you got this sorted?
If you did, my question is immaterial at this stage, but just so you know- when you boot the box up, does the screen on your TV say wooshbuild infinity, grogbuild, etc. or just openatv?
If it says openatv, it's just plain ATV, if it says the other, you have a build on it which basically means someone set up a box as they think runs best, they then share that set up so you dont have to think about all the different apps and settings..
It says OPENATV then changes Wooshbuild Infinity, after few seconds

If you have Wooshbuild Infinity build on the box, theres no reason why you shouldn't be able to restore All4one from the plugins page. But, you said youd gotten it fixed with the help of someone, so alls well that ends well.

Back