Zgemma H9S SE Tuner Configuration.

Yes, I have done.
It is the settings on my box but when scanned it only 50 non working Channel most radios.
I am yet to sort out LMB

I have this error on Filezilla: Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
do you have pc running windows 10 if so you can just use windows file explorer just type \\ (your stb ip address) example \\192.168.68.111
it will then ask you for username and password.

That is sorted now. thanks.
At the moment I need to download and install FTA channel and ALL4ONE plugin but I don’t know how to go about it?

That is sorted now. thanks.
At the moment I need to download and install FTA channel and ALL4ONE plugin but I don’t know how to go about it?
You can't get Freesat until you change the LNB on the dish.
To install your IPTV sub, install All4one plugin from plugins menu:
press green
Press green again
Click extensions
Install the plugin
Add your login details once it's installed

My suggestion for the All4 one problem is this - you have somehow corrupted some kind of file when you were playing about. Read to the bottom before carrying out any actions.

Step 1.
a. press green,
b. press red
c. select extensions
d. Find all4one (5.09) and select it, it will ask are you sure you want to remove it, say yes, let it do its thing.

RESTART BOX

Step 2.
a.press green
b. press green
c. select extensions
d. find all4 one (5.09) and select it, it will ask are you sure you want o install this extension, say yes, let it do its thing.

I like to, at this stage - RESTART BOX - but its not totally necessary

Step 3.
a. press green
b. select all4one
c. input your username and password, then validate - it will then go off and install all the different bouquets and arrange them into order - exit out and Bob's your uncle.

If at step 2b, the all4one (5.09) isn't in the extensions list, just press exit, then continue from step 2.

YOU SENT ME A PM ASKING FOR HELP, I RESPONDED EARLIER, ASKED FOR A BIT OF INFORMATION, YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ME, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN ON IN THIS THREAD.

My suggestion for the All4 one problem is this - you have somehow corrupted some kind of file when you were playing about. Read to the bottom before carrying out any actions.

Step 1.
a. press green,
b. press red
c. select extensions
d. Find all4one (5.09) and select it, it will ask are you sure you want to remove it, say yes, let it do its thing.

RESTART BOX

Step 2.
a.press green
b. press green
c. select extensions
d. find all4 one (5.09) and select it, it will ask are you sure you want o install this extension, say yes, let it do its thing.

Step 3.
a. press green
b. select all4one
c. input your username and password, then validate - it will then go off and install all the different bouquets and arrange them into order - exit out and Bob's your uncle.

If at step 2b, the all4one (5.09) isn't in the extensions list, just press exit, then continue from step 2.

YOU SENT ME A PM ASKING FOR HELP, I RESPONDED EARLIER, ASKED FOR A BIT OF INFORMATION, YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ME, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN ON IN THIS THREAD.

I have done this but there no ALL4ONE option among the plugin under extensions/drivers/languages/settings/skins/systemplugins that can either be selected or removed or download.
I have checked all the available plugins in my box, it has been completely wiped off and is not available from the backup as well.

That is a wideband LNB for Sky Q.
That is correct

You can't get Freesat until you change the LNB on the dish.
To install your IPTV sub, install All4one plugin from plugins menu:
press green
Press green again
Click extensions
Install the plugin
Add your login details once it's installed
I have ordered for LNB that is recommended but ALL4ONE plugin option is not available in my box.

Step 1.
a. press green,
b. press red
c. select extensions

RESTART BOX

Step 2.
a.press green
b. press green
c. select extensions

Step 3.
a. press green
b. select all4one

I will send you a PM asap

Thank you very much Abu, you have been an absolute superstar and a lifesaver.
Thank you in a mil, to everyone that supported with suggestions, ideas and in any form.
I am really grateful, it feels good to know that there is a forum that someone can rely on when there is this kind of problem.
I promise not to break my box config again, lol.
Cheers to you all.

Backups can be handy at times and also having a copy of config files stored on laptop incase the OOPS happens.

One of the reasons that forum survives with multiple suggestions and getting there in the end.

Did you copy and store your password somewhere you can find it easily.

Backups can be handy at times and also having a copy of config files stored on laptop incase the OOPS happens.

One of the reasons that forum survives with multiple suggestions and getting there in the end.

Did you copy and store your password somewhere you can find it easily.
Yes, I did.
I will backup, as well.
Thanks

Has your box got a build on it, or is it just a bare ATV/VIX set up on it?

Issue solved with a flash and restore. We got him to swap cables from wideband LNB over so that he gets a few viewable services.
When using one wideband feed, do you get both high and low band transponders on that polarisation?

Back