Zgemma H9S SE Tuner Configuration.

Make sure the sat cable is in the correct socket.
Press menu, setup, reception, tuner config.
Click on the sat tuner and set it to Freesat for your area, click save.
Exit.
Reception, autobouquetmaker, providers.
Setup your preferences here.
Click save.
Press green button to scan for channels

For a tuner with a satellite wire form a dish pointing at 28.2, you would set the tuner as:
Simple, single, 28.2. Leave the other options for that tuner as they are.

Just in case it applies, I presume you are aware that you cannot use a wideband LNB (for Sky Q) with an Enigma2 receiver. The tuner config, must match the equipment at the end of the wire it is connected to.

Make sure the sat cable is in the correct socket.
Press menu, setup, reception, tuner config.
Click on the sat tuner and set it to Freesat for your area, click save.
Exit.
Reception, autobouquetmaker, providers.
Setup your preferences here.
Click save.
Press green button to scan for channels

Thank you for your help.
I have tried it but didn't work.
It says "There is no turner configured for use with a DiSEqC positioner!"

For a tuner with a satellite wire form a dish pointing at 28.2, you would set the tuner as:
Simple, single, 28.2. Leave the other options for that tuner as they are.

Just in case it applies, I presume you are aware that you cannot use a wideband LNB (for Sky Q) with an Enigma2 receiver. The tuner config, must match the equipment at the end of the wire it is connected to.

Thank you for your help.
I have tried it but didn't work.
It says "There is no turner configured for use with a DiSEqC positioner!"

How can I do that?
Please put me through on how to do it?
Your lnb is on your satellite dish get someone to change it for you to a hybrid one. Phone an engineer or sat installer its a simple job but you will need the correct meter.

The error message you are getting is probably because of an error when initially setting up the tuner. The LNB won't make that error show on your receiver. There is no such things as a Sky Q dish, the dish is the same whether you had Sky Q or older Sky receivers. The LNBs are what are different. Post a picture of the LNB so we can help identify what type of LNB it is. If it is not a wideband LNB (for Sky Q) flash the image again and start from scratch.

Back