Zgemma H9T

this has been the case on all the vix boxes i have seen, even with a fresh install of the latest vix, why does it not put the oscam config files where they need to be?
where are you supposed to get them from to add manually?

this has been the case on all the vix boxes i have seen, even with a fresh install of the latest vix, why does it not put the oscam config files where they need to be?
where are you supposed to get them from to add manually?

They don't provide config files, you need to add them yourself. ViX don't condone or support cardshare, they only really provide cams at all for people using official viewing cards. You can't expect them to put themselves at risk by doing too much

I'm sure Google would direct you to some preconfigured files or just transfer from another image

They don't provide config files, you need to add them yourself. ViX don't condone or support cardshare, they only really provide cams at all for people using official viewing cards. You can't expect them to put themselves at risk by doing too much

I'm sure Google would direct you to some preconfigured files or just transfer from another image
just beat me to it m8, tho there was one or 2 forums that supplied cams with configs:laughing:

Not me mate! Only other option flash with vix in @Willo3092 download and you can use Mgcamd 1.35
wget --no-check-certificate -O install_vix.sh http://www.willobuild.xyz/Scripts/install_vix.sh && bash install_vix.sh
Hi Graham, you mentioned that you can use willobuild to use Mgcamd 1.35 on the Zgemma H9T box. I have tried this and can upload the Softcam to the box and this is shown in the Softcams manager. Unfortunately, it will not become active. Other people have mentioned that only CCcam or Oscam will only work with this particular Zgemma model. Do you have an image of the one you managed to get working with the Mgcamd Softcams please?
Many thanks in advance.

try to install it this way it worked on the h7c box
Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu or select 1.38 for none arm boxes

Mgcamd 1.35 ARM OpenATV.zip

1 MBViews: 43

Hi everyone, i have a zgemma H9T with openATV6.1,
When i insert a MicroSDxc card 128GB and press on initials it stops at 95 % and give an error "warning had trouble writing out superblocks".
i also tried another smaller sdcard, but still the same problem.

Does anyone have an idea?

Regards

Use Mini-tool partition wizard to format the SD card in a PC, format in EXT-4. When done, put it in the ZGemma and then mount, do not initialize in the box.

Back