Zgemma

backoo

Good morning my zgemma box is very slow every time I press a button it takes ages to respond with the circle spinning in the top left hand corner can anyone suggest a solution

More information would be helpful... model, image etc. Have you been installing loads of apps that are gobbling up memory?

To the op what zgemma box do you have would be a start what image are you using what version of openatv are you running have you a hdd connected to your box

More information would be helpful... model, image etc. Have you been installing loads of apps that are gobbling up memory?
Thank you H3.2TC whoosh build infinity I have only put digitbit vpn and xcplugin which I have deleted I Will try the router reboot first and then a reflash if that doesn't work

Try flashing a base image with no addons, no wooshbuild, no USB, no TF Card or anything then see if it's still slow. If it's good, add back the USB and TF first, then if still good try adding the extras.

Thank you H3.2TC whoosh build infinity I have only put digitbit vpn and xcplugin which I have deleted I Will try the router reboot first and then a reflash if that doesn't work

Try flashing a base image with no addons, no wooshbuild, no USB, no TF Card or anything then see if it's still slow. If it's good, add back the USB and TF first, then if still good try adding the extras.
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3/index.php?open=zgemmah32tc

thank you for your help and suggestions I have now reflashed my box and it is working fine I need to put a plugin on my box now to watch my iptv sub I have a zip file of the plugin that my provider sent me but I have know idea of how to put it on my box is there a tutorial or a link to a thread of how to do it thank you

thank you for your help and suggestions I have now reflashed my box and it is working fine I need to put a plugin on my box now to watch my iptv sub I have a zip file of the plugin that my provider sent me but I have know idea of how to put it on my box is there a tutorial or a link to a thread of how to do it thank you
You can extract the zip file if there is an ipk in it pop it onto usb and follow onscreen instructions then reboot box and will either be in menu or plugins

thank you I extracted the file and this is what it says xc_e_plugin.xml is that ok to put on the usb stick?

thank you I extracted the file and this is what it says xc_e_plugin.xml is that ok to put on the usb stick?

That sounds like your login file for an IPTV server. I guess you need to install the XC-IPTV plugin and then put that file in /etc/enigma2/xc/ then start the XC-IPTV plugin and load the XML from the menu

That sounds like your login file for an IPTV server. I guess you need to install the XC-IPTV plugin and then put that file in /etc/enigma2/xc/ then start the XC-IPTV plugin and load the XML from the menu
I have put the xc plugin on my box and entered the correct details it is still not working I think it must be a problem there end I am opening a ticket with them to get it sorted cheers

Back