What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

You are asking members of a forum that you don't know to PM you with details of an illegal service....

Take a trial = free
If that's OK take a months sub = £10'ish
Surely after a month you will find out for your self?

The only alternative to that as I see it is asking a VIP/VET via PM of their experiences with a IPTV supplier.

Last edited:
I been quite lucky got ripped off few times on my cline but found decent supply give me my own control panel so helped friends out also asked about iptv so he done same again with control panel too,gonna try a test line out tonight,I use a H2s and have to say massive thank you to wooshman and others for what they do.

Think everyone has a control panel mate dunno why you feel the need to advertise it. A lot of posts seem to be going off the topic of the thread next we might get pets names added to a post [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Think everyone has a control panel mate dunno why you feel the need to advertise it. A lot of posts seem to be going off the topic of the thread next we might get pets names added to a post [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I hope they do have control panel I know most on eBay don't they just take yer cash and run btw what's your pets called

Hi all I am a new member, I am not a seller. But just an interested member. Would it be wise to hold on for a while and see if this service. Gets refined and made better. Improved for the want of a better word before buying. I dont know if I can just get it for a month in ROI sorry if I sound stupid no way as Tech savy as you guys.

Really,iptv is a small dissapoinment.it is not stabile,it is not reliable and bugging,frezzing and in general - it is stil baby beginner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trying to upload to vuo duo by fillezilla iptv sub paid ==== get to /etc/enigma2/ then i am lost where do i paste i have cs which put in keys but this is baffling me have no xcplugin as i can see in anticipation thanks
Depending what file it is then its ect/enigm2 2 and then restart gui and it will be in your bouquets list but is for a tv bouquets file,If its an m3u file then its as below

For Vix

Install IPTVBOUQUET from Vix feeds

then go to Menu/Setup/System/Channel selection settings

Enable unlinked bouquets – change to YES
Green to save

then ftp your IPTV M3U or VOD list to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVbouquet/channels

but rename it to have .txt at the end rather than .m3u

Example playlist.txt vodlist.txt

then Menu/Plugins/IPTVBOUQUET

Find your playlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquets
Find your vodlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquets

Then RESTART your box

Really,iptv is a small dissapoinment.it is not stabile,it is not reliable and bugging,frezzing and in general - it is stil baby beginner.

Wrong - Look a BT TV for example - big companies have the resources and money which proves that IPTV is the future.

With a combination of the correct box (not a zgemma etc that are designed for cable/sat) and the correct internet speed / setup you can receive a decent service from some of the sellers on here. Yes IPTV works on zgemmas, kind of, but they where not chiefly designed for IPTV and it just adds another negative variable to what may be a good (but not perfect) service. So don't be so quick to blame IPTV, it may be all we have left one day

Wrong - Look a BT TV for example - big companies have the resources and money which proves that IPTV is the future.

With a combination of the correct box (not a zgemma etc that are designed for cable/sat) and the correct internet speed / setup you can receive a decent service from some of the sellers on here. Yes IPTV works on zgemmas, kind of, but they where not chiefly designed for IPTV and it just adds another negative variable to what may be a good (but not perfect) service. So don't be so quick to blame IPTV, it may be all we have left one day

Thanks.i have Mag 256 w1.and I can't find good or any decent provider.can u help who is decent service?i have a very good internet speed also.

Can someone explain how to set up IPTV? I have a XPEED LX2 and a Android Nividea Sheild box with Kodi on it.

Which one would be best?

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

When Kodi streaming first surfaced a few years ago it was terrible. Most links were either heavily congested or dead within hours, especially for popular events/TV shows.

A few years on, it's a lot more sturdy and works most of the time. With everything that has happened with CS over the last few weeks, I expect that the quality of paid IPTV should improve as there is going to be increased demand for it.

Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe
is the person you use good?

Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe
is the person you use good?

This is the problem with sellers trying to find a decent price point. All the people on here moaning its to expensive so they buy from a poorer service because the seller is a reseller and cant control bugger all which just fans the flames. i can tell you its not cheap to setup and maintain and spending time nursing users that cant be arsed reading how to set it up. If you want to watch tv illegally put some effort in and if you think its too expensive go and buy the real thing, then you'll know what the real price should be for all the channels you want.

That was a good rant

This is the problem with sellers trying to find a decent price point. All the people on here moaning its to expensive so they buy from a poorer service because the seller is a reseller and cant control bugger all which just fans the flames. i can tell you its not cheap to setup and maintain and spending time nursing users that cant be arsed reading how to set it up. If you want to watch tv illegally put some effort in and if you think its too expensive go and buy the real thing, then you'll know what the real price should be for all the channels you want.

That was a good rant[/QUO
Do you no a good seller I will pay good money for good service

Know its been answered already re: price. Up until now I've been paying about £30 a year for sky. That was mega cheap and don't expect IPTV to be that cheap. Cable it seems range from £45-£60 a year which sounds reasonable. Reading a few posts suggests IPTV is much more expensive. Someone said earlier its around £10-£15 per month. That's £120-£180 per year. Is that the usual price for IPTV? Earlier post said £15 per month. Am I unlikely to find a decent sub under £120? Does it depend on what channels you require. If I don't want all am I still looking at approximate same price? I would only require Sports and Asian channels.

Back