Guide A Guide to IPTV.

Some charge for trials if there's PPV on, not sure if any is scheduled?
Usually the few quid is knocked off the price of a sub
Nothing today or tomorrow just the Fury fight on Saturday and trial from today would have been over by then but yeah can understand not being given a free trial during that

I wonder if thats would include a weekend trial. Still a cheek.
Simply said 24 hour or 48.

Oh I see, I’ll keep that in mind but this one was a fee for one day or another fee for two nothing longer.
it could have even been trial at weekend when football or ppv is on some wont give trials then some just come on to try and get trials just to watch the sports but may have no intension of buying they may try every other week but normally the lads on here can spot them.

it could have even been trial at weekend when football or ppv is on some wont give trials then some just come on to try and get trials just to watch the sports but may have no intension of buying they may try every other week but normally the lads on here can spot them.
Would have been 24 hours from earlier today until tomorrow afternoon mate nothing interesting on

No offence to any Burnley or Southampton fans

Be
Along with the constant new members joining and requesting in the IPTV section for a trial within 5 minutes of joining. Sky agents stand out a mile.

Great write up.

My question is, why are some IPTV's delayed by as much as 30+ seconds? Is everyone out there just a Reseller/Re-streamer? If YoütubeTV can be 10-15sec, how come IPTV is double of that?

So far i was only able to find IPTV with 10-12second delay, Its a direct source with Satellite dish installed on the Server roof, encoding is only done once, direct line. How come there aren't more providers like this?

Great write up.

My question is, why are some IPTV's delayed by as much as 30+ seconds? Is everyone out there just a Reseller/Re-streamer? If YoütubeTV can be 10-15sec, how come IPTV is double of that?

So far i was only able to find IPTV with 10-12second delay, Its a direct source with Satellite dish installed on the Server roof, encoding is only done once, direct line. How come there aren't more providers like this?
Loads of factors involved. Streams are restreamed then there is download speeds which vary massively .

Great write up.

Mate even sky have a delay. You ate saving a fortune and have more content that what the big providers give you. What do you want for £60 year lol.

Totally, in the end its all worth it. Just had this thought on my mind about delay. Been browsing Reddit and other forums, it all makes sense now when it comes to delay.

A lot of factors buddy. Like moshi said

1 download speeds
2. Even the modem router you are using
3 the box specs how fast it can process info.
4. Whether or not you are using a VPN
5 wired or WiFi connection

Is anyone able to help me with finding out the url to my suppliers service.

The service he provides is pretty good but the app he has me on is shit !

I wanna be able to use his service on Tivimate

Is there a way for me to dig into his app and find the url ?

Thanks

Thanks
Best to ask your supplier first, may boot you off if he doesn't like the idea

Thanks
Problem with that is a lot of apps will show the user agent on the panel. So if you’ve pulled the URL and it isn’t allowed to be given out and you're using TiViMate you might cause him some issues with his provider.

HI All,
Do you know if it's possible to request a test service for an LG CX TV with Smart IPTV 3.0.3? If so any advise please and I will head over to the Request a Good IPTV server area..
Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Ta

HI All,
Do you know if it's possible to request a test service for an LG CX TV with Smart IPTV 3.0.3? If so any advise please and I will head over to the Request a Good IPTV server area..

Ta
You can request whatever you like.
If anyone supports that setup they will contact you.
Smart IPTV player isn't a good app these days, it can't handle large channel lists which everyone offers nowadays.
You can get a cheap Android box for about £30 or a firestick for about £40 and both would be magnitudes better than your current setup

HI All,

Ta
Yeah it can be put on smart iptv the only downfall is it can't handle big playlists.
Have you had a search for iboplayer or nanomid there's also smarters on LG but provider needs to support that app

Ok the main one i need is F1 HD (is F1 4K available??) maybe some movie channels to

The LG store seems to have both iboplayer and nanomid - not sure if i need them.

I am trying the iboplayer app now, it seems ok.

Can you tell me if I can get Sky F1 hd with frame rates the same as normal tv?? Apologies if I am asking for too much here..

Back