Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

You can use your E2 for VOD movies and series if you have the m3u or host, port, user and password.
Install xtreamity plugin and away you go, it displays artwork and synopses like android
Yes , my provider has plenty of vod which is accessible on my Zgemma , but the vast majority is without subtitles and wife and I , in our late 60's need subs to watch . So I do tend to download a lot myself add the subs using a media manager and use plex ( my own server) and kodi to watch. Kodi in particular will find subs that plex doesn't.BTW is there a specific subtitle plugin for E2 that would search for subs that aren't coded in ? I suspect most of the video files provided are probably not named correctly so subs won't be found ?

Yes , my provider has plenty of vod which is accessible on my Zgemma , but the vast majority is without subtitles and wife and I , in our late 60's need subs to watch . So I do tend to download a lot myself add the subs using a media manager and use plex ( my own server) and kodi to watch. Kodi in particular will find subs that plex doesn't.BTW is there a specific subtitle plugin for E2 that would search for subs that aren't coded in ? I suspect most of the video files provided are probably not named correctly so subs won't be found ?
I don't know if there's a subtitle plugin but I have a relative who is deaf so I would like to know too

subsupport isn;t in my plug in extensions list , have downloaded the ipk and ftp'd it into tmp folder using Zilla , but still not showing in extensions , so can't install it , am I putting it in the wrong folder ?

subsupport isn;t in my plug in extensions list , have downloaded the ipk and ftp'd it into tmp folder using Zilla , but still not showing in extensions , so can't install it , am I putting it in the wrong folder ?
have you tried pressing portal button on zgemma remote and are you sure it did actually install try copying ipk to flash drive and when you insert the flashdrive into zgemma it should ask if you want to install extension

have you tried pressing portal button on zgemma remote and are you sure it did actually install try copying ipk to flash drive and when you insert the flashdrive into zgemma it should ask if you want to install extension
Not showing in portal .Unless I am losing the plot , this H9S only has one usb port , not sure if I should pull out the initialised stick that it uses for epg ?

Not showing in portal .Unless I am losing the plot , this H9S only has one usb port , not sure if I should pull out the initialised stick that it uses for epg ?
sorry did not realise only 1 usb slot , you probably could remove initialised stick and insert fat32 formatted on with ipk on just for the installation of the ipk.

Back