Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

sorry did not realise only 1 usb slot , you probably could remove initialised stick and insert fat32 formatted on with ipk on just for the installation of the ipk.
Maybe the plugin isn't compatible with the H9S , I downoladed latest IPK onto a usb drive but couldn't see drive when rebooting box , was a long shot anyway , cheers.
Official spec from Airdigital:

View attachment 71672
No flap but a closer look at the box reveals it's a "H9S SE" and has only 1xusb2 port. My bad.

Maybe the plugin isn't compatible with the H9S , I downoladed latest IPK onto a usb drive but couldn't see drive when rebooting box , was a long shot anyway , cheers.

No flap but a closer look at the box reveals it's a "H9S SE" and has only 1xusb2 port. My bad.
No flaps on those just the rear usb slot

The odd channel has 4k but there's not much it would cost a supplier a fortune.
Hi.
I Know that a movie 4k hdr is about 50Gig, download, now i found a server that shows 8k programs, thé only thing i 'm shure when i load the xtream code on my minix u1 , he crashes right away 💥

Many might do 4k VOD but not many live 4k as it would cost too much plus end users would need reliable speed and a compatible device.

what do people think of formuler gtv for iptv. not pushed about Netflix at all.
I have been looking at formula , was thinking about "CC' , quite intrigued by the terrestial channels and IPtV both being incorporated together in that MOL app. Am wondering if the GTV will take a usb tuner so I get the better specs with that box rather than the hybrid 'CC".

I have a chromecast with android tv and it's honestly great for iptv. thr only thing is the storage is so low that it affects performance. I'm now looking at you tube videos on how to add external storage to the chromecast. I'm also contemplating a firestick 4k max but again it has low storage so would be left with adding a USB drive. I was recommended to get the fire cube so I'm also considering that

I have a chromecast with android tv and it's honestly great for iptv. thr only thing is the storage is so low that it affects performance. I'm now looking at you tube videos on how to add external storage to the chromecast. I'm also contemplating a firestick 4k max but again it has low storage so would be left with adding a USB drive. I was recommended to get the fire cube so I'm also considering that
You get a USB adapter, then connect that in-between power source and device. You'll have to plug in AC for enough power and get USB stick or HDD. There are plenty adapters out so pick whichever suits. Might be worth looking at Nvidia shield if you're looking to do heavy-duty tasks

Back