Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I know but most can't handle multiple subs and take three days loading epg
I don't know what is causing that mate with one of my suppliers I have 28,000 VOD the load times are fine for VOD. I normally find its the TV guide that takes longest.

What a strange view to have in an age of 4k, UHD, OLED etc. If the quality didn't matter we'd all still be watching SD content on old CRT tv's.
I get that mate technology is always moving forward.

But some just don't care whether its 4k, OLED , QLED etc.

As long as its watchable that's the main the thing imo.

Those into the highest quality fair enough but let's not pretend that everyone would also want the best quality possible.

I have old Panasonic plasma and does me fine for quality and I'm not bothered really about OLED, 4K etc.Each to their own though.

Those into the highest quality fair enough but let's not pretend that everyone would also want the best quality possible.

I have old Panasonic plasma and does me fine for quality and I'm not bothered really about OLED, 4K etc.Each to their own though.
I would at least upgrade your firestick mate. You don't need the 4k one so cheap as chips

I'm ok mine still runs on a generator just have to pay fuel prices lol
Do you want to buy some fuel imported from the next street down to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would at least upgrade your firestick mate. You don't need the 4k one so cheap as chips
tbh some providers are still running hevc264 so CK is all good for now especially if his provider is running them.
For sure tho would be better upgrading sooner rather than later

You’re a baller for running a 500W tv with these electricity prices
It's pretty old plasma and your right ain't energy efficient. But it isn't on for long periods of time during the day. Turn it off when no one is watching anything.

Planning to do so mate.

Do you want to buy some fuel imported from the next street down to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tbh some providers are still running hevc264 so CK is all good for now especially if his provider is running them.
For sure tho would be better upgrading sooner rather than later
Ye tbh streams still work on the second gen stick so once he changes over will get latest firestick or just get it beforehand.

It's pretty old plasma and your right ain't energy efficient. But it isn't on for long periods of time during the day. Turn it off when no one is watching anything.

Planning to do so mate.

Ye tbh streams still work on the second gen stick so once he changes over will get latest firestick or just get it beforehand.
HEVEC doesn't improve anything like pic quality however it will make the device work harder. Better for suppliers really.

It’s all @mike123 fault as we all don’t have upscaling or 50fps🤣🤣🤣
Sorry mate. It wasn't 4k, you were asking for remux quality. So I'll rephrase the question. Why if your ok on quality were you so bothered about Remux only quality?

Also i'm not sprreading anything about you and never have. Yet again it was just a genuine question. Stop accusing me all the time. Tired of it. I've done nothing but help you out for several years. You are so disrespectful its unreal.

View attachment 73500View attachment 73501View attachment 73502View attachment 73503
That looks like some one on scrounge to me but personally not getting into it.

Nothing wrong with the old panasonic viera plasma tv's channelking better than the shite they make nowadays' i know a few people who have them to this day there bulletproof' i just got a 55" hisense roku 4k and the picture quality on 4k broadcasts is awful with hdr' 1080p is fine so i just stick to that.

Back