Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I agree with most, but if you are going to stream across more platforms than Iptv I would make sure the box is level 1 as @ Jamie Lee said ! Otherwise you will be watching Netflix legit or Hooky in 480

Or just buy an android tv and straight forward all your apps in one place 😁

Can you skin that though and change launcher.

Hate the launchers that come with Amazon fire tv and android tvs . Amazon is by far the worst.

Simple homescreen with common apps is all that's needed. Wolf launcher on fire tv is million times better than default fire tv launcher , only amazon keep going out of their way to block it.

Hate the launchers that come with Amazon fire tv and android tvs . Amazon is by far the worst.

Simple homescreen with common apps is all that's needed. Wolf launcher on fire tv is million times better than default fire tv launcher , only amazon keep going out of their way to block it.
I’ve never tried on my android tv tbh bud so can’t say

Can't help it I have firestick, various android tv boxes ,android tv , no problems for myself using various apps but for the wife and myself still prefer enigma2 with sky skins some old habits don't change or should I say wife can use enigma2 with sky skin . She has not even tried X-Streamity yet vod and series available just prefers her documentaries e.t.c. :smiley: and can still get live tv if iptv goes down.

Yeah you can.

I was looking into the nvidia shield pro, does the ai upscaling make a big difference to stream quality? Especially live sports and the annoying judder.
I also read the ai upscaling doesnt work with 1080i channels which most UK channels are, is this true?

I was looking into the nvidia shield pro, does the ai upscaling make a big difference to stream quality? Especially live sports and the annoying judder.
I also read the ai upscaling doesnt work with 1080i channels which most UK channels are, is this true?
Ai wont make any difference to the judder thats just frame rate and the codec used to compress the original source.

You carnt make a silk purse out of a pigs ear :smiley:

Last edited:
Ai wont make any difference to the judder thats just frame rate and the codec used to compress the original source.

You carnt make a silk purse or of a pigs ear :smiley:
Is there way any way to get rid of it? I have tried different streaming boxes, servers and even different TVs but its still there. I dont know if I have my settings wrong lol

Is there way any way to get rid of it? I have tried different streaming boxes, servers and even different TVs but its still there. I dont know if I have my settings wrong lol
Doubt it. Maybe RAW stream might play smoother. After 5mins you should adjust to it tbh

Try it with motion plus on TV then try without to see if it makes a difference.
I only get a bit of shudder on iptv, but watch football on Direct apps where there's none

I spent ages playing with refresh matching and upscaling via the Shield Pro and went back to a firecube. Personally all the AI scaling seemed to do was increase for me was add sharpness and make the picture worse.

Back