Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Ffs why are people mentioning firesticks and tvimate it was obvious @Funtimefrank86 was using a smart tv and those that say smart tv's are limited there's a few apps you can use just shows how certain members who havnt got a smart tv just presume.
Why buy a device if you have a TV capable of running iptv baffles me
Iboplayer is brilliant
Nanomid is good
Set iptv is OK
Smart stb is OK
Smart iptv
Smart SS iptv
Duplex was brilliant but not taking new subscriptions on.
As I mentioned in a previous post iboplayer or nanomid for smart tv especially if samsung

Ffs why are people mentioning firesticks and tvimate it was obvious @Funtimefrank86 was using a smart tv and those that say smart tv's are limited there's a few apps you can use just shows how certain members who havnt got a smart tv just presume.
Why buy a device if you have a TV capable of running iptv baffles me
Iboplayer is brilliant
Nanomid is good
Set iptv is OK
Smart stb is OK
Smart iptv
Smart SS iptv
Duplex was brilliant but not taking new subscriptions on.
As I mentioned in a previous post iboplayer or nanomid for smart tv especially if samsung
Don't forget flix IPTV application baz

Why buy a different device if you have one capable if you had a bugatti you wouldn't buy a fiesta if your car got you from a to b same with devices 🤣🤣

That wasn't the question though. The poster asked a specific question (as quoted) and people duly answered in an attempt to help.

You're far too quick to jump in and try to belittle others on this forum.

That wasn't the question though. The poster asked a specific question (as quoted) and people duly answered in an attempt to help.

You're far too quick to jump in and try to belittle others on this forum.
Yeah good one like you with the raw streams look where that got you 👀👀😂😂😂

Plus why buy a new device cause all he could've used was stb emu pro on firestick if his provider wouldn't convert his line really
.see no one mentioned that apart from me that he would've needed his sub converting but then again people are quick to recommend firesticks ect without fully understanding how providers works and apps 👍👍

Raw Streams are still working as wonderfully as ever, I'm not sure you move in the right iptv circles if you think otherwise. But out of respect for the providers wishes and the moderation of this forum I will not enter into debate with you about it.

Plus why buy a new device cause all he could've used was stb emu pro on firestick if his provider wouldn't convert his line really

That wasn't the question though (see previous post.)

.see no one mentioned that apart from me that he would've needed his sub converting but then again people are quick to recommend firesticks ect without fully understanding how providers works and apps 👍👍
Raw Streams are still working as wonderfully as ever, I'm not sure you move in the right iptv circles if you think otherwise. But out of respect for the providers wishes and the moderation of this forum I will not enter into debate with you about it.

That wasn't the question though (see previous post.)

hi,
i have a minix u1 + odroid n2+, both with Android (N2- Linea17 android), the minix plays 1080P@60Hz and the odroid 4K HDR, two good boxes, the minix has also been running on libreelec and coreelec, the app i use now is tivimate for iptv(y)
(y)(y)

Back