Advice bt 1

maxrudd

Got my box bt1 working fine. Parents boxes not working even after doing red button could it be line as I'm on a different one or software all boxes on grog build

Are your parents local to you? it does appear to be going regionally, some people have only just lost it while others lost it before now, some people can use the red button trick while others can't, I can't get it at all.

My working bt sports 1 has had the correct EPG for this past 3 days, as before it had sky ones EPG, seems to be fixed now though, is this not the case all round?

Movie channels seem ok for me, although strange to see True Grit on sky movies super hero, followed by The magnificent seven movies, all 4 back to back, plus many more classics over the rest of the week, including one of my all time western favourites Shenadoah.

I have 6 BT Sports 1 hds, only 1 works but they all have the correct EPG , Sky movies action has fast and furious 6 to be followed by kick ass 1 and 2, death wish, robin hood, alpha, poseidon then all 3 iron mans, at a loss to why my EPG has came back as I havent done anything new to the box.

Movie channels seem ok for me, although strange to see True Grit on sky movies super hero, followed by The magnificent seven movies, all 4 back to back, plus many more classics over the rest of the week, including one of my all time western favourites Shenadoah.

the channel has been renamed as 'Western' - so not too surprising !

Back