Anyone here fluent in Kodi when installing SportsMania?

N15SXN

It's driving me nuts trying to get Ultimate Mania installed on my Fire TV Box.

Installed Kodi 17.1, got the repo from SportsMania, unzipped and updated, go into their repo folder, find SportsMania, Sports Nation HD and UltimateMania all there but if I click on any and press 'install' nothing happens, just backs out to the 3 options again.

Been at it all day, did get a pop up at one time with something about URLresolver and SportsMania directed me to a Fusion fix but other than that can't get the thing to go any further...

Anyone really interested in helping, their install link is here starting at 1.13 for Kodi 17.1:
I get to about 3 mins and where the programs should just install but nothing happens..

Help please, something ain't gelling right!

Funnily enough after my first go with Kodi 17.1 installed I dug out a 16.1 to match the guide on the UltimateMania.rocks guide but had the same issue so don't believe it's down to Kodi version.

Since playing with the Fusion repo download on 17.1 I've found several other repos that will pop up something when I click 'Install' be it 'downloading', 'installing' or 'a discrepancy in bluebubble....' or something to that effect..

Clicking on any of the 3 Mania links pops up nothing and brings me back out of the install page.

Little update...
I tried again on Kodi 16.1 and also downloads SPMC for an alternative but still get nothing when I click 'install' in any one of the packages from the Video Add On Repo.
Whilst having the Fusion Add On I tried the same process with a few of the other programs and they come up 'downloading' then appear in the Video section.
Some pop up 'a discrepancy in....' where there is soething missing but I don't get that in the SportsMania repo, just returns me back to the 3 repos again.

I've relayed this info back to SportsMania indicating maybe a fault in the install package but now am getting no reply after pretty good support......
I've asked if there is a 'backdoor' way to install the Ultimate program (and email the zip file to extract on PC) directly onto the Video but still nowt.....
Ideas?

Thanks for the feedback.
I keep jumping through hoops for their advised solutions but I've said to them it feels like the repo just ain't working....

After a couple of days of d*cking about installing and re-installing, turns out it was an issue their end with the repo, told them TechKings recommended the repo was at fault and finally got another one to try which worked....
Cheers silverblack

Little update...
I tried again on Kodi 16.1 and also downloads SPMC for an alternative but still get nothing when I click 'install' in any one of the packages from the Video Add On Repo.
Whilst having the Fusion Add On I tried the same process with a few of the other programs and they come up 'downloading' then appear in the Video section.
Some pop up 'a discrepancy in....' where there is soething missing but I don't get that in the SportsMania repo, just returns me back to the 3 repos again.

I've relayed this info back to SportsMania indicating maybe a fault in the install package but now am getting no reply after pretty good support......
I've asked if there is a 'backdoor' way to install the Ultimate program (and email the zip file to extract on PC) directly onto the Video but still nowt.....
Ideas?
Hi m8 what was the repo ?

Back