Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

My son drop prescriptions off
My daughter helps out in local farm shop.
My mrs, helps out in a food bank
As well as works from home for the foreseeable future, as well as seeing to logistics towards foreign students get regular hot meals through this crisis.
rare bud!

quality family with the right Morals (y)

I got £10k grant funding today off the council for one of my businesses. I honestly thought it was pie in the sky. There are no strings attached and I have no idea where the government has got the money from. Our country has been pleading poverty since I can ever remember. How did that happen :unsure:

I got £10k grant funding today off the council for one of my businesses. I honestly thought it was pie in the sky. There are no strings attached and I have no idea where the government has got the money from. Our country has been pleading poverty since I can ever remember. How did that happen :unsure:

they got it off a "MONEY TREE" they told labour and us it doesnt exist, they are running the country in to a sh*t load of debt, u think the 2008 crash was bad, just wait and see the debt we are gonna be in now.

they got it off a "MONEY TREE" they told labour and us it doesnt exist, they are running the country in to a sh*t load of debt, u think the 2008 crash was bad, just wait and see the debt we are gonna be in now.

Oh yes only few months ago Corbyn was called a crazy lunatic with his "imaginary" money pot of what he wanted to spend on.

This government will ruin this country there is no doubt about that. We will be in enormous debt.

Guess who is going to suffer we are..the taxpayers. Taxes are going to go up everything is tbh and its going be even more difficult to survive. Just thinking about it makes me depressed whats in store,

Oh yes only few months ago Corbyn was called a crazy lunatic with his "imaginary" money pot of what he wanted to spend on.

This government will ruin this country there is no doubt about that. We will be in enormous debt.

Guess who is going to suffer we are..the taxpayers. Taxes are going to go up everything is tbh and its going be even more difficult to survive. Just thinking about it makes me depressed whats in store,

There was no option other than the country being in enormous debt though.

yep
but labour want to give money to everyone, they have an unlimited money tree,

get real, if you want to make this a political post I will shoot holes through every labour money policy you can throw.

I've had matched funding a few times before and it has always been strictly controlled. I put £5k in and its matched by an equal amount but only if a whole set of rigid criteria and assurances are met inc job guarantees.
This grant funding is different. I applied for it and was given it without query.
Where did the money come from?.
Who will be paying it back?.
I can take it out tomorrow and spend it without question. :unsure:

1587244470757.png

Attachments

• 1587244362792.png
    1587244362792.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
yep
but labour want to give money to everyone, they have an unlimited money tree,

get real, if you want to make this a political post I will shoot holes through every labour money policy you can throw.

it wasnt ment to be political m8,

I've had matched funding a few times before and it has always been strictly controlled. I put £5k in and its matched by an equal amount but only if a whole set of rigid criteria and assurances are met inc job guarantees.
This grant funding is different. I applied for it and was given it without query.
Where did the money come from?.
Who will be paying it back?.
I can take it out tomorrow and spend it without question. :unsure:

View attachment 49910

i do agree and understand with helping people out i was just stating that we are going to be in a right mess, as for the funding , is it flawed ?

My uncle has a catering business and is chirpy because he knew he would have the 10k coming in with no issue.

Some are lucky to have the support while others are worse off unfortunately.

I got a grant from the king of Nigeria earlier today, $43,000,000. All I had to do was give him my account number and sort code and credit card details and tomorrow morning I'll be loaded...I think I'll buy me one of those DVD players all the superstars have

i do agree and understand with helping people out i was just stating that we are going to be in a right mess, as for the funding , is it flawed ?
Business funding has been so tightly controlled in the past yet what we have now is the opposite. I can take the £10k out and spend it on online gambling if I want and there would be nothing for me to pay back. It is not a loan it is a grant. If the money wasn't available before without tight restrictions how come we have it now so easily with no restrictions. One hundred businesses granted £10k each is one million pounds of money which has appeared from nowhere and does not need to be paid back. We were in austerity until recently - now we have money to burn. How so:sneaky:

Not the point of applying. Those who are eligible will get the 10k. But so easy like that they will get that big sum whereas before they were cutting everything left right and centre and businesses and people alike were suffering. Austerity was and is still major concern for this country.

But funny where all this money has come from.

Anyone take time to research you will know how much money the government has had in reserve for many years and just did not want to spend it on the public, infrastructure etc. Elite will protect the elite and we are governed by the elite.

The money didn't exist until the pandemic arrived.
It's new money -they printed it.
All countries do this when something like this happens, they obviously can't borrow it as everyone else is in the same situation.
Almost all of it is written off after its all over and the economy will return to some kind of normality

Didn't see the post where it was applied for.
I think it's good that it was granted so quickly
We've not got time or resources to go through every request with a fine tooth comb but they have already said they will be doing just that in the future in all claims for all Govt handouts and anyone found to be fraudulent or anything along those lines will be severely punished

Back