Are Sly blocking firestick devices for iptv?

They definatley know what your ISP is when I was with global at first you could switch off ISP lock from user account settings they removed that option later on.

They definatley know what your ISP is when I was with global at first you could switch off ISP lock from user account settings they removed that option later on.
Tells you on panel who your isp is like vm bt sly ect

Id say it is a provider isp block. Providers will look to eliminate the chances of blocks coming and the main offenders are from sly. I can see all uk isps needing a vpn to connect in the future

hi ive bought a server form someone from this forum and i dont have vpn at all but through the week it works great but soon has it gets to the weekend we get nothing ive contacted the guy who i get it from and he keeps saying buy a vpn but if it works through the week without a vpn why does it go off on a weekend?

hi ive bought a server form someone from this forum and i dont have vpn at all but through the week it works great but soon has it gets to the weekend we get nothing ive contacted the guy who i get it from and he keeps saying buy a vpn but if it works through the week without a vpn why does it go off on a weekend?
Isp blocks are in place which is why he's advising to use a vpn at a weekend

oh s+++t i had just bought another connection of him for my daughter but with her working at the NHS leeds general infirmary hospital she working on the covid wards 23 and only gets to watch tv on weekends which is a s+++tner for her becuase i paid for the service for her but now i need to buy Avon which is more expense wish i hadn't bothered now

You need a vpn, they are on offer currently for black friday deals. Id recommend ipvanish personally

Any decent supplier will have a work round by now
Not nessecarily any server can be hit if they have a mole constantly leaking the server details

Takes time, so in the meantime you can grab a vpn and watch tv. For the sake of an extra 3 quid a month lol

Not nessecarily any server can be hit if they have a mole constantly leaking the server details
Maybe not but 90% have work rounds

oh s+++t i had just bought another connection of him for my daughter but with her working at the NHS leeds general infirmary hospital she working on the covid wards 23 and only gets to watch tv on weekends which is a s+++tner for her becuase i paid for the service for her but now i need to buy Avon which is more expense wish i hadn't bothered now
I, have a free modded vpn for firestick if needed

Back