Are Sly blocking firestick devices for iptv?

I thought 90 per cent of providers had a work around for the blocks, I havent needed to use a VPN yet, and hopefully I wont need one in the future, but surely most should have this sorted by now.

Same here grahamer67
My guys have got round it, but as we know things certainly change.. occasional issue at the mo looks like when footie sorted, vod goes into lockdown.. guess it’s drives the powers to be crazy.. but don’t we all just love it..( thnx to assistance of you guys/ gals)
Football use to be one of the most pop sports in the world.. but i guess iptv is or has secretly taken over.,
Enjoy

Same here grahamer67
My guys have got round it, but as we know things certainly change.. occasional issue at the mo looks like when footie sorted, vod goes into lockdown.. guess it’s drives the powers to be crazy.. but don’t we all just love it..( thnx to assistance of you guys/ gals)
Football use to be one of the most pop sports in the world.. but i guess iptv is or has secretly taken over.,
Enjoy
Same here, in fact both my servers have lol But they did take some time to do, as you can only try when the footie is on.

My IPTV works on smart iptv app on my television, but on my firestick it won't work. In same network. Both on Wi-Fi. Any ideas why one is ok the other isn't?

Do you have seperate subs for each device?
If you are trying same sub on seperate device, ur provider may have hardware lock activated & this should allow only the use on specific device.. please explain

Thats what I thought but someone said on here that they can now ip lock to devices and I don't mean ISP lock.
IP lock just locks it to 1st connection which is useless mate for instance say George in Bulgaria gets your details it will lock to his ip address and you won't be able to connect until he comes off or gets booted off

I only try one device at a time. I know only one log in on each sub at a time will work.

So I have 2 subs. Both subs work on the tv app in living room no problem. I turn the tv off. Go to the sitting room, turn on firestick and none of the subs work.

Both devices on same network, and both on Wi-Fi.

ip lock is ur house ip if u google whats my ip it shows u but if its not static it wont worka it changes u can lock sub to device buy useragent i.e changing player name but u will need the script to run on ur panel/main for it to pick it up

I only try one device at a time. I know only one log in on each sub at a time will work.

So I have 2 subs. Both subs work on the tv app in living room no problem. I turn the tv off. Go to the sitting room, turn on firestick and none of the subs work.

Both devices on same network, and both on Wi-Fi.
You may not be exiting the app propperly I would suggest trying this.
Completely exit out of the app in the room turn the TV off at the socket wait 5 mins then try the firestick

Back