Are Sly blocking firestick devices for iptv?

sorry guys but didnt wont to start any bickering between anyone sorry was just annoyed that i bought the server for her for xmas present and now it looks like once she's finished work and at weekends cannot watch anything especially with her already been stressed at work she is looking after over 5 people with covid on her ward so she already stressed and then when she at home she cannot watch anything i feel awful now becucase thats the only time she can watch tv she finishes work at 7pm every night due to how busy the hospital is,I just wonted to say i hope i didnt cause any arguments on here sorry guys

sorry guys but didnt wont to start any bickering between anyone sorry was just annoyed that i bought the server for her for xmas present and now it looks like once she's finished work and at weekends cannot watch anything especially with her already been stressed at work she is looking after over 5 people with covid on her ward so she already stressed and then when she at home she cannot watch anything i feel awful now becucase thats the only time she can watch tv she finishes work at 7pm every night due to how busy the hospital is,I just wonted to say i hope i didnt cause any arguments on here sorry guys
No one is bickering we all have opinions that's all and your daughter deserves a medal putting her self on front line during this difficult time

thank you bazcfc1 im sure she appreciates that comment from you.I just wished over 2 months ago when i got called for the covid 19 vaccine trial i would have preferred my daughter to have been called up for the trials instead of me becuase then she wouldn't be so s++t scared every time so goes into work bless her

Yup no bickering here lol such a nice thing to do for her and we all appreciate the work nurses are doing at this difficult time. But as he said its all opinions, if you can get a free modded vpn happy days, personally I prefer a paid one knowing you won't have problems lol also we feel your pain, nothing worse than a black screen lol

It is a paid one so to speak it just generates trials for a week then clear cache and just create another trial job done lol

That's handy, I only sporadically need a VPN (spotify from the Philippines, Netflix from Turkey, Strava from Brazil), so this would save me from having to get a free trial each time.

Back