Are Sly blocking firestick devices for iptv?

I will be putting up a tut in a while for those stuck on supplier apps they don't like on how to get the url out of the app.

There are also other methods which I will go through so one way or another you can use any app you want.
But then what you have to think of is providers pay good money for apps to be hardcored or panel based.
and if some one decompile it wrong it will naff the whole app up.
Why would you want to put a tutorial up on how to do it just so people can use what ever app they want your just feeding other people ie spies ect.

But then what you have to think of is providers pay good money for apps to be hardcored or panel based.
and if some one decompile it wrong it will naff the whole app up.
Why would you want to put a tutorial up on how to do it just so people can use what ever app they want your just feeding other people ie spies ect.
you don't in most cases need to decompile the app. That is very rare indeed.

Tbh suppliers give apps for reasons if people don't like using provider apps then they should go to sly or vm imo
If it is to protect url. it dose not work. If it makes you feel better i will not post publicly

Other side of coin end users should be able to use any app they want.

I agree mate apps live tivimate and other apps should be allowed to be used by the end user.

Shouldnt be forced to use the providers app.

I get why providers push users to use their apps as its secure etc but some users would like to use third party apps like tivimate etc for as that is what they are used to.

True they should not doubting that look at it like this if you was a supplier would you give your url out to everyone?
No point in trying to hide it it is very easy to get. All you need is a a trial to a server.

I agree mate apps live tivimate and other apps should be allowed to be used by the end user.

Shouldnt be forced to use the providers app.

I get why providers push users to use their apps as its secure etc but some users would like to use third party apps like tivimate etc for as that is what they are used to.
True they should be allowed to use what ever apps never said they can't don't get me wrong my provider gives the url to family/friends and people he can trust but then when you've got people after 1 thing the trust goes out the window

True they should be allowed to use what ever apps never said they can't don't get me wrong my provider gives the url to family/friends and people he can trust but then when you've got people after 1 thing the trust goes out the window

As I said its understandable why providers would not give URLs to randolm people even more so with how things are nowadays.

But not all people who ask to use other app therefore needing URLs would be dodgy, there would be some who are legit.

But as you say trust from providers nowadays is a big issue and I dont blame them as they have to protect their servers.

My answer to your question for e.g if a customer pays for a app like tivimate they should be aloud yo use it. That's all I am saying really. It is the customers choice.

As I said its understandable why providers would not give URLs to randolm people even more so with how things are nowadays.

But not all people who ask to use other app therefore needing URLs would be dodgy, there would be some who are legit.

But as you say trust from providers nowadays is a big issue and I dont blame them as they have to protect their servers.
Most people arnt fussed whether it's providers apps or not Aslong as they get to watch tv I do 100% see Mike's point

My answer to your question for e.g if a customer pays for a app like tivimate they should be aloud yo use it. That's all I am saying really. It is the customers choice.
I agree mate but then providers have a hardcored tvimate for end users to use lol.
Like I've just posted to CK I 100% see your point as you look at it from both sides provider side and end user side

Most people arnt fussed whether it's providers apps or not Aslong as they get to watch tv I do 100% see Mike's point

Maybe your right but there are a few who would be picky and would ask for apps they are used to to be allowed to be used such as tivimate as Mike pointed out especially is they paid for the premium version.

But I do see arguements from both sides of the coin so to speak.

Maybe your right but there are a few who would be picky and would ask for apps they are used to to be allowed to be used such as tivimate as Mike pointed out especially is they paid for the premium version.

But I do see arguements from both sides of the coin so to speak.
Agreed mate it's like people paying for mag boxes ect then providers doing away supporting mac based subs ect I know a couple of providers whose done that and made end users buy new devices.
Then there's providers who arnt doing away with mac based subs

I agree mate but then providers have a hardcored tvimate for end users to use lol.
Like I've just posted to CK I 100% see your point as you look at it from both sides provider side and end user side
I suppose it down to different suppliers some have one app and say like it or lump it

Agreed mate it's like people paying for mag boxes ect then providers doing away supporting mac based subs ect I know a couple of providers whose done that and made end users buy new devices.
Then there's providers who arnt doing away with mac based subs
By rule of thumb MAG boxes should be used as door stops lol.

MAC based subs I understand why some providers have gone away from that due the security concerns. In that regard maybe users should understand why and look into other compatible devices.

Back