Are Sly blocking firestick devices for iptv?

You may not be exiting the app propperly I would suggest trying this.
Completely exit out of the app in the room turn the TV off at the socket wait 5 mins then try the firestick
I have the other device switched off completely. So tv is off, firestick on and no luck.

There is definitely not an issue with my router IP Address not being same as it's working using the tv app.

There must be an issue with the firestick playing it for some reason. All the regular apps functioning fine like Netflix and prime.

What app are u using on fire device,
Is it smartiptv? & has it been activated correctly via there site, obviously do u have the script

Don't have to use vpn at my house on nowtv and sky broadband mate
we dint need to as all wer coverd until first ppv game wen they started attacking n reporting servers but wen r protection ran it affected every1 so made sense to block sky n tell em to use vpn as uther isp users wer far more then sky since we did everythings run fine

we dint need to as all wer coverd until first ppv game wen they started attacking n reporting servers but wen r protection ran it affected every1 so made sense to block sky n tell em to use vpn as uther isp users wer far more then sky since we did everythings run fine
It's just common sense to use a VPN nowadays stops problems. Although I can understand if you don't have the download speeds.

Sorry guys, help is greatly appreciated.

Firestick worked perfectly until Friday. All the subs/scripts are still in place. Used iptv smarters or smart stb.

It's 100% not the providers as both are working on the tv.

It is 100% a firestick issue.

I had already removed all my iptv apps from firestick, re-installed and it's now working. No idea what the issue was. Perhaps firestick updated and caused a problem with the iptv apps.

Thanks for all the tips though everyone. Hopefully this can be of help for others

I had already removed all my iptv apps from firestick, re-installed and it's now working. No idea what the issue was. Perhaps firestick updated and caused a problem with the iptv apps.

Thanks for all the tips though everyone. Hopefully this can be of help for others
perhaps two of the same apps just with different name sometimes they will clash and not work properly.
I have one such provider yes they look pretty and different choices but I would prefer just one working app and no confusion for peeps that do not know.

Alot of my providers end users had to do that Friday after a couple of server changes If it ever does it again try clearing cache and data then try to re sign in and they was using smarters

I will be putting up a tut in a while for those stuck on supplier apps they don't like on how to get the url out of the app.

There are also other methods which I will go through so one way or another you can use any app you want.

I will be putting up a tut in a while for those stuck on supplier apps they don't like on how to get the url out of the app.

There are also other methods which I will go through so one way or another you can use any app you want.
do you think that is good idea you never know url's can get leaked. Don't get me wrong I had get a coulple of urls myself when provider change to apps but I never let them know I needed it for zgemma as that is my main box :smiley:

I will not be giving out any urls myself it is if people want to use there own app. it is really quite simple you dont even need to extract anything from the apk file.

I will not be giving out any urls myself it is if people want to use there own app. it is really quite simple you dont even need to extract anything from the apk file.
yes I understand I do that myself run one app with various subs rather than having to put on branded one from each provider.

Back