Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

as you will not probably die!

Let's hope not or you won't have this platform to preach to others to get vaccinated 😆. Btw we have 10.000 trucks a day crossing our borders like many other countries. It's the same everywhere.

*covid patients. Basic grammar, as you'd say :wink:
Touchê. Nice catch. I bet you've been sat waiting for my first mistake 😆.

Let's hope not or you won't have this platform to preach to others to get vaccinated 😆. Btw we have 10.000 trucks a day crossing our borders like many other countries. It's the same everywhere.

Touchê. Nice catch. I bet you've been sat waiting for my first mistake 😆.
They don't queue up in person at the gate on foot, bicycle in flip flops waiting to be admitted daily for work, then the same on the way out!

“People turned against each other cannot turn against those responsible.”
That quote speaks volumes, turn everyone against each other rather than against those who are responsible for this entire mess

They don't queue up in person at the gate on foot, bicycle in flip flops waiting to be admitted daily for work, then the same on the way out!

Just because the data doesn't suit your narrative, doesn't mean it cannot be included. Everyone entering Gibraltar either have to have been vaccinated or be tested prior to entry. Same as anywhere when working abroad.

I was wrong that 118% are vaccinated. It's actually 142.5% of the country’s population. Because a majority entering to work are jabbed.

Vaccine does help reduce transmission (at least that's what was said in the news a while back). Hence, by increasing vaccination, transmission and therefore mutation should reduce.

A lot of the hospitalised in this country will be vaccinated given that nearly everyone is vaccinated.

The problem with mandatory vaccination is that it (not what they're doing in Austria but if they start forcing people) is that it becomes dictatorship. A lot of people would riot in that case.

The better option would be to encourage vaccine, show people the dangers of not being vaccinated more often. If someone is scared of the vaccine, fair enough, that's democracy. But if someone is claiming that the vaccine gives you Wifi 6 and Bill Gates will track you, will then that person shouldn't be on the internet, as Bill Gates is probably already tracking them and using their eyes as CCTV cameras.

Just because the data doesn't suit your narrative, doesn't mean it cannot be included. Everyone entering Gibraltar either have to have been vaccinated or be tested prior to entry. Same as anywhere when working abroad.

I was wrong that 118% are vaccinated. It's actually 142.5% of the country’s population. Because a majority entering to work are jabbed.
It doesn't my narrative because the vHamlet I live in is bigger than Gibraltar!

I think more work establishments should offer the Jabs, I'm guessing there allowed to offer the booster to anyone over the age of 18 who works for them if they want to? Saves people waiting for the go ahead from boris

Another reason it doesn't fit my agenda is it has a population of 36

Another reason it doesn't fit my agenda is it has a population of 35k on a very limited square mileage with a workforce that lives in Spain.
So can see where the 148% comes from!
Perhaps you should have broke down the data!

The German health minister has said, "by the end of winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, have antibodies from the virus or be dead"

I saw that earlier. He seems fun.

Has he not just covered every possible scenario in the headline though.
He must spend a fortune in the bookies, backing every single horse in the race.

I saw that earlier. He seems fun.

Has he not just covered every possible scenario in the headline though.
He must spend a fortune in the bookies, backing every single horse in the race.
Yeah to be fair he's not wrong 🤣🤣 the chances of all of them coming in are very high, I found his statement very amusing, he's like mistic meg

Back