Best Enigma 2 boxes?

After trawling the net and uTube, I can't seem to find any "lists" of the most popular/best Engima2 boxes out there at the moment.

I'm looking for some recommendations on the best Engima 2 boxes considering price and performance.

I currently have a Zgemma H9 Twin. But I've never really looked outside the Zgemma box so I'd like to hear everyones favourites?

Although I may not upgrade at this moment in time. I'd like to compile some sort of list of the best out there. I'm not talking £500+ boxes, but the best kind of "budget" boxes say from £60-£150?

Thanks!

I'm not sure any E2 boxes are the best for IPTV :unsure: unless you just posted in the wrong forum?
Plenty of threads on best boxes for IPTV Search results for query: iptv best box
No mate wasn't an accident. I'm running the Zgemma h9 twin just now and it's pretty decent with the chabs skins etc.

Would just need a box that can run OpenATV (the only image I prefer and dealt with for years)

Ocatgon SF8008 4k and the GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K

Both are very good options.
Thanks I'll have a look at them!

All enigma boxes will run openatv.
It depends what you want to use it for, IPTV obviously but other than that, freeview?
Freesat? Motorised satellite? Recording requirements?

There are far better devices to use than E2 devices if its purely for iptv but if your using sat/cable then cannot go wrong with either.

I don't think there is a definitive answer to this.
Everyone will have their own opinion on what works best for them.

Most popular probably zgemma boxes.
Best you have a good few to choose from.
Gigablue range
VU range

Last edited:
Thanks I'll have a look at them!
I was thinking of getting the GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K ended up going for the GiGaBlue UHD Quad 4K recording is a dream with the FBC tuners and to be honest I think the trio would have more than done me, but went for the quad because it had larger lcd screen and bluetooth (Still had to Buy wireless bluetooth Dongle) to get ear pods to work.
As for memory both have same specs.

Thanks for all the replies.

I posted this before receiving news that the h9 boxes are being discontinued by Zgemma.

Therefore I'm in need of a replacement even more so. A few people have told me if using iptv then just use an "android box". I don't think I will ever replace a zgemma with our current image build with an android box as I despise android lol.

Looking for something like the GiGaBlue range however can't seem to see anywhere that has stock of them..

I posted this before receiving news that the h9 boxes are being discontinued by Zgemma.

Therefore I'm in need of a replacement even more so. A few people have told me if using iptv then just use an "android box". I don't think I will ever replace a zgemma with our current image build with an android box as I despise android lol.

Looking for something like the GiGaBlue range however can't seem to see anywhere that has stock of them..
They have them in stock over at w-

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadly if your thinking of running IPTV android as in say a Formuler box like the GTv or Z8 is a better option than Enigma 2, if youve experienced android via one of the Satellite boxes i hear what you saying though.

They have them in stock over at w-
I have only just found this by mistake as someone revived the thread by asking an off topic question, but let it be said to you for once and for all, if you ever mention this forum (or related shop) again, you can just go there and spend the rest of your forum days, no gimmes, no second, third, fourth or fifth chances, you know our history and you and this place, just STOP IT, FINAL, FINAL WARNING!!!

I use the Zgemma H9 Combo, a great all-in-one box for Satellite, Terrestrial & IPTV, with OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity and SkyWB Skin.
Although Zgemma has discontinued many models, they are still widely used and will continue to work with stable builds and compatible software.
But I am always looking for a better all-in-one box, and may try the new H10 Combo...

Hi, I recently purchased a h10 combo from China but it came with no android image installed. The option is there in the boot menu but just loops back to Linux installs. Can anyone point me in the direction of the android image for this box as I'm starting to think it's abit of a con. Cheers

Hi, I recently purchased a h10 combo from China but it came with no android image installed. The option is there in the boot menu but just loops back to Linux installs. Can anyone point me in the direction of the android image for this box as I'm starting to think it's abit of a con. Cheers
Nobody has that box here in the uk but it will be very similar to the h9s se box and android is a wate of time.

Back