Best IPTV app for iPhone?

you don’t xtream editor just connect the api to your xtream codes supplier. all channels in groups full auto epg full 7 day catchup. imo no other app comes close [emoji106]

Yeah I have done and I’m enjoying the app. But ifor some reason it puts all the foreign channel folders at the top rather than the UK ones. Have you had any issues with that?

i think gse does in alpha order you can make favourites within the app if you don’t need them all you wouldn’t use xtream editor for that. xtream editor is a template tool mainly for providers

Yeah my provider gives me the info so that I can edit the channels and folders into any order I like, then I can sync the playlist on the box and hey presto new order is there.

thats not how you do the API. You simply add a server in the api section, server address, username and password. done. it loads the epg, vod, catchup, categories, job lot.

Yeah I know I’ve done the API as well but the channels aren’t in order. The xtream is more for my box for now I guess.
Even setting up via xtream through the remote playlists section sends the channels all over the place.
Anyway it’s only a minor issue. Luckily there’s a search bar to find the channel directly

Back