BOX BOOT ISSUE / Flash Memory 256MB Issue

Hi There anyone help me out ? > - do anyone have a command to wipe flash memory on a zgemma box - thank you

or if you know the problem can you help me out i get wooshbuild up and running just fine then i install XTREAM EDITOR Or any Other plugin And Restart Box And It Gets Stuck On The boot logo been adbised that this is due to not enough flash memory tried flash expander but it just takes the memory and copies to a sd car or usb it doesent wipe the remaning from the box thank you .

Little note it also heppen when i ad a CCCAM.CFG Config .

Manged To Get The CCCAM.CFG File Working Had To Update My Softcam Or Something Like That IIRC , But The Other Issue Still Exist .

you've probably made a mistake during installation. it would be quicker and easier to reflash openatv6.2 then add infinity and start again as per the infinity installation page

Appreciate the help people must have made a mistake during installation as @pabloescaban told me rehashed done stock atv worked fine then flashed WB All good . Thank You For The Help Folk .

I had similar problem I’ve reflashed box 3 times plugins was always the issue the blue screen of death appears then gets stuck in boot screens 1 Kodi done it ftp in to box removed it worked again for a while reflashed again blue screen of death removed the boot logos folder box booted up fine then 3rd time I cudnt find a fault interesting to see if there’s something conflicting with wooshbuild or openatv or is it just the h9s aren’t as good as originally thought

I had similar problem I’ve reflashed box 3 times plugins was always the issue the blue screen of death appears then gets stuck in boot screens 1 Kodi done it ftp in to box removed it worked again for a while reflashed again blue screen of death removed the boot logos folder box booted up fine then 3rd time I cudnt find a fault interesting to see if there’s something conflicting with wooshbuild or openatv or is it just the h9s aren’t as good as originally thought
I Donty know as i havenet tried another image i use open atv but i did try ope pli but it wouldnt work .

Back