Box wont boot or flash new image, got a blue screen

Luffy

Hi,

I attempted to change my splash, but now my box won't boot or flash an image.

It just shows this screen.

Please can someone help me?

Thanks,
Luffy

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    628.4 KB · Views: 50
Does anything happen on the display on the technomate?
Try powering it off completely and flash a stock image.
You may need to flash a new bootloader if you've corrupted it.
Try googling bootloader for your box type.

Does anything happen on the display on the technomate?
Try powering it off completely and flash a stock image.
You may need to flash a new bootloader if you've corrupted it.
Try googling bootloader for your box type.
Downloaded the bootloader from OpenVIX website, but as I don't have a LCD on box, have no idea if it worked or not.

What is the correct process for a bootloader install? put it on a USB and plug it in?

Last edited:
as like many e2 boxes extract to a good formatted fat 32 kingston 8gb usb stick,
any other usb remove first,insert when powered off,then box on and follow instructions for flashing box,when done box should reboot.

power off and remove usb format and extract image to usb and flash image.

Yes, same as flashing an image.
Is there no lcd display on the technomate?
Nope, when flashing a bootloader, how long should I wait? When I do an image I usually get a onscreen notification of when to remove USB and turn the box off and on again.
Should I wait 60seconds?

as like many e2 boxes extract to a good formatted fat 32 kingston 8gb usb stick,
any other usb remove first,insert when powered off,then box on and follow instructions for flashing box,when done box should reboot.

power off and remove usb format and extract image to usb and flash image.
Just doing a low level format with the tool provided in the download section. Going to use that to perform the bootloader install.

I'm following this guide to flash my image:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40912&d=1425246277

Issue I'm having is that no Image is being flashed, I cannot see any prompt. It's just that blue Image.

also make sure box name is the same as your image:grimacing::poop::poop::poop:

I have a Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2

EDIT: Just tried it, didn't work. I'll contact W.O.S, to try and see if they can do anything about it. If worst comes to worst, try and get them to replace it as It's only a month old.

Last edited:

Should I get the newest download? my box has twin DVB-C and a single DVB-S
https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u...-se-m2-plus-triple-combo-twin-dvb-c-1x-dvb-s2

what type of usb and size in use?
Kingston 8gb DataTraveler G3, I've used this one to flash my TM Nano 2 Super and this box many times with newer versions of OpenVIX.

i updated mine to latest 20 i think it is lol,and your box is plus or not as images differ

kingston usb sticks work

Back