Bt sport

Is there something going on with bt sport channels the disappeared from boquet then xame back worked and now on bts1hd message saying factual channels have moved. 2&3 not clearing. Theres a bt sport 1hd hidden clearing but its epg is wrong and not scanned into boquet.

it looks like they have been turned off, if you press ok twice while on the channel to get infobar up it says 'We're sorry, BT Sport 3HD is no longer available on this box, You are entitled to a free upgrade', this appeared on the Sly Sports channels when they got turned off.

Looking at oscam logs on my box it's using CAID 1850 which is Virtual cards only, ie Tivo or V6 boxes only so not available on card sharing

"BT Sports 1 HD Hidden" is still clearing for me

"BT Sports 4K Hidden" is also clearing. Well i get the audio but no video because my box isn't 4k.

OK BT Sports 1 HD Hidden is still clearing, turn to bt sports 1 HD, press the down arrow to get list of channels up and then the red button. You should see BT Sports 1 Hidden and that clears.

Edit: As Chenks has said, BT sports 4k hidden is clearing on my 4k box

Last edited:
Sly or BT or vm but then if you have them on iptv why bother looking for legit dosnt make sense to me mate or a sly go account

I asked the question to see if it was worth while as a back up to my iptv sub.. I have vm card sharing and they seem to have gone from threre, so if still ok on sat, I'll get a sub. Was literally mins away from renewing my vm sub, won't bother, now. I could always get another iptv sub too

Looks to be FTA it’s not actually clearing with the cam, the end for bt on cable by the looks of it
Mine is using the line for both hidden channels but I think you're right, the end of bt sports on cable

I just put all the sat BT Sports onto my cable sports bouquet along with the sport channels that I use from my Eurosats and then stuck all the iptv sports on there too, saves going lookin for them when you wanna watch something, another big blow for cable C/S though, no more premier league games, I hope sky sports football stays on, along with the movies and kids channels.

Back