Bt sport

the wife has scores for local teams (EFL 2) on her phone and we watch one of them on IPTV and giggle when the phone goes off before we've seen it, sometimes we see it just as phone goes off but other times it can be a slight delay.

I dare say if you do in match betting it would be a pain in the rear having a delay but for those that don't bet I can't see the delay being a major issue.

We have to be realistic, BT & Sly Sports basically gone on Cable, looks to me like cable is going sooner than IPTV although I hate to say it.
Yeah probably only a matter of time before the movies go aswell but enjoyed it whilst its lasted and save a few dollars on the way in my eyes (y)

the wife has scores for local teams (EFL 2) on her phone and we watch one of them on IPTV and giggle when the phone goes off before we've seen it
I remember the game last season where Liverpool played Spurs and they needed to win. I think it was 1-1 and Salah scored.
I was watching on IPTV but had the forum open at the same time. I seen it on here before I saw it on TV but did I care, I was to busy jumping around like a loony.
Not that it did me/Liverpool much good like

I remember the game last season where Liverpool played Spurs and they needed to win. I think it was 1-1 and Salah scored.
I was watching on IPTV but had the forum open at the same time. I seen it on here before I saw it on TV but did I care, I was to busy jumping around like a loony.
Not that it did me/Liverpool much good like
If we win the league this year i will get evicted because i will be playing YNWA so loud they will be able to hear it in manchester ffs lol :ROFLMAO:

a bit odd to pull the bt sports half way through the month ,especially if some one paying for bt sports hd on none TiVo or v6 surley they would have given them warning about what was happening ,like the sports we got a message about it ,but I seen nothing on legit or none legit boxes over the last couple of weeks .

I would rather just watch football live rather than have a time delay, particularly if I have flashscores on my laptop at the same time, when theres other games being played, last thing I want is to see that a goal has been scored in the match that I am watching, but yes I know of few who dont mind the time delay, but I think the SD quality on sat is just as good as the supposed HD on iptv.
I would still watch my team 3pm kick offs on a Saturday if it was 5 minutes delay on Iptv! I think the only alternative to this would be motorised dish not some cable VM set up!

See if the following works

Download the following
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmq0t39p6109s5/cable_uk_virgin.xml?dl=1

Send the cable_uk_virgin.xml to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Autobouquetsmaker/providers

Rescan autobouquetsmaker that should add a bouquet before entertainment called misc see if you see bt sports hidden there

See if the following works

Download the following
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmq0t39p6109s5/cable_uk_virgin.xml?dl=1

Send the cable_uk_virgin.xml to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Autobouquetsmaker/providers

Rescan autobouquetsmaker that should add a bouquet before entertainment called misc see if you see bt sports hidden there

What does this do? Place the BTSports1 Hidden into a MISC bouquet rather than using the red button workaround?

Shame BT sports has gone but cable c/s was going to end up same way as sat c/s. Surprised BT sports still works on sly though.

Guess motorised and IPTV are main options now. Plus accounts for subscription services also.

Back