Bt sport

Seem to remember from one of your previous posts that you have a Zgemma h2h on VM cable. Your only way forward, to get the Sport channels, is to take out a line for IPTV. Have read around the IPTV section.

==== EDIT ===
Didn't realise that you may also have a Satellite dish connected also , so maybe two options

no i have a sky dish too - this is at a different address you correctly say that at one i only have the vm cable but where im at now has both the sky dish and the vm cable.

moshibeth tried to help but couldnt seem to get a new line onto my box. would anyone advise against letting a TK veteran access via team viewer. i was under the impression it would be ok

i havent got a line on i think that might be the issue but when i open file zila i cant paste anything into the usr keys part. it just opens another few files instead of the notes page where you can paste it :(

i dont know. when i click on my box and soft cam panel setup the first thing to come up is ccam but there is also mgcamd when i scroll right but i can see no active soft cam from this panel

ok ive opened file zila and went onto keys usr and tried to click edit and paste a line in but the only place it will let me do it is the mgcamd file and then on the box when ive tried to click restart it hasnt worked. it hasnt even picked it up by the looks of it. surely theres someone who can help me out here? i dont want to pay vm such a robbery :(

there is no ccam option just mcamd. so does anyone have anything i can try paste into there and see if that makes a difference. cheers guys

If it’s Mgcamd your using well what your trying to enter CWS = blah blah you can do this by remote control press menu dream explorer go down to usr and press it then press keys then goto newcamd list and press on it then a line will appear enter your line using your remote like a phone to enter numbers Letters ect 1 is for space symbols previous is delete once done press ok select yes to save!
Do auto bouquets maker scan and restart softcam if everything is correct you will get all remaining channels mate

Usr/keys is not a file it's a directory. You need to go into the keys directory b4 pasting. Look for the newcamd.list file. That's where u need to paste to.

A Sat sub is your line that you get from a provider, or your vm line may even open your sat channels if you have any that is, which depends on whether you have a dish connected to your box.

This is what I did. Have a Zgemma H2H with both a Cable and Sat connections. I simply extended my old Sky line from my supplier and copied the line into my existing newcamd file (the newcamd file already has my cable line so I have both the cable and sky lines in the same file) and now my sat channels including BT Sports SD clear.

So having both Sat and Cable lines on the same box means we are only really missing Sky Sports PL and Main Event. But as always just expect the remaining channels to go dark.

If so I might move to IPTV. I already had some trials on XE on my H2H and only one supplier had very good streams on live footy.

Last edited:
This is what I did. Have a Zgemma H2H with both a Cable and Sat connections. I simply extended my old Sky line from my supplier and copied the line into my existing newcamd file (the newcamd file already has my cable line so I have both the cable and sky lines in the same file) and now my sat channels including BT Sports SD clear.

So having both Sat and Cable lines on the same box means we are only really missing Sky Sports PL and Main Event. But as always just expect the remaining channels to go dark.

If so I might move to IPTV. I already had some trials on XE on my H2H and only one supplier had very good streams on live footy.
In that case try a months sub to start with and then see how it goes for you, if you are happy enough with it after that then you can always go up to 3 or 6 months or even yearly. Also are you sure that it is not your cable line that is also opening your sat channels, as many do both, because sat lines dont go into your newcamd list.

Back