BT Sport

Sorry correction and apology for misinformation, I tested Sly sport racing and not just Racing tv. That does not work for me either :(
Thanks for checking for us though. It's not only you confusing sky sports racing to racing TV channel mate. It's not gone behind encryption, it's just unfortunate no interest in it for a server to add it on locals. Would be costing them about 25 notes month to do so. My backup stopped it after the lockdown stating not enough interest in the channel to continue paying for it...which is fair enough when subs are a tenner a year. The money making machine is now IPTV so I'll stop in my persuit and postings about this channel as it's dead unless on some private servers.

ECM is the problem on racing UK. Way over 1000 Mine cleared for about 10 seconds at one stage. Transponder isnt dead so hopefully will be back.

Sorry, what's an ECM?

Also, I am having a similar issue with Zee TV - would it be the same root cause?

ECM: Entitlement Control Message which normal has a 64bit code needed to unscramble a channel. It has a limited living time meaning there is an interval between the ECM`s being generated by the card. For instance Sky NDS cards generate ecm`s every 8 seconds and if the box fails to get the next ecm in time, you`ll see that failure in a form of freezing.

My sat line has been rubbish since it came back on , its still going off every now and then for a few minutes, but when its on, its constant freezing, unwatchable.

Same , yes, mines came back on monday night for a few hours, it went off again most of Tuesday, came back late that night, but theres no point to it now because all the paid channels are unwatchable, have been since it came back on , looks like its gonna be the end of sat for some providers in my opinion.

Same , yes, mines came back on monday night for a few hours, it went off again most of Tuesday, came back late that night, but theres no point to it now because all the paid channels are unwatchable, have been since it came back on , looks like its gonna be the end of sat for some providers in my opinion.
I was wrong that supplier is still on but as you mentioned some channels unwatchable.

Thanks, I think I have a cccam (at least my file is known as that) - should I be able to see the eco in its log?
Think you can see the refresh rate in milliseconds in softcam plugin bottom left of data from supplier if it is active. Running ATV 6.4 & latest softcam plugin mgcamd 1.45 & yep if it goes over 900 milliseconds mine gets dodgy & anything over 1.3 secs defo struggles.

Last edited:
My sub end next week. Bt has gone on my box, should I renew or give up on Sat? I only use it for recording live mma. Is there iptv that allows recording live tv?

My sub end next week. Bt has gone on my box, should I renew or give up on Sat? I only use it for recording live mma. Is there iptv that allows recording live tv?
MMA is on 13e too, others as well I’m sure.
So you could go motorised or have a fixed dish pointing at 13e.
No idea on eye pee tv.

It's a high ECM issue.

(0963@000000/FFFF/CB89/63:B6CE46B29747074194EE62C570C9D133): found (4887 ms) by BLANK (F/3/3/3) - Colors

*UPDATE*

(0963@000000/FFFF/CB89/63:073D6FBCBFE96D861E78D0ACDF50EF49): found (573 ms) by BLANK - Colors

It's now clearing fine.

Last edited:
Back