Cable/sat what channels are available?

Who knows screams greed to me mate.

But from their threatening message seems those on such a server wont have it long if the "team" has something to do with it.

Ruining it for everyone just because they cant have every penny for themselves.

Do they not realize competition is good as the more working means less risk for them,1000 places working means smaller target on their backs.
Only 1 means bigger target with everything concentrated on them.

Are the competition offering it up at 15 quid a year with other packs available for motorised? Reading between the lines with what that team are saying on Telegram I wouldn't pay 20 quid let alone 150 for the year. I've seen screenshots of 12 month "gifts" for 150 notes being sent in emails so they'll be on eBay soon I'd guess, screams of them exploiting that certain team and being nothing but even bigger take out merchants. Yes I see the irony in saying that but seen nothing or heard nothing to suggest that this alternative would be worth a punt for even a fiver, soon as the word "gift" appears it's a no from me.

I hope I'm wrong and it's some good faces behind it and it's just idiotic resellers emailing folk randomly....time will tell.

Plenty of places selling on those places and only a matter of time when they get caught [ Open advertising ] and at a later time all those who bought will be on a list somewhere.
Remember a few weeks ago iptv servers got raided and using a vpn and lists of buyers??

Are the competition offering it up at 15 quid a year with other packs available for motorised? Reading between the lines with what that team are saying on Telegram I wouldn't pay 20 quid let alone 150 for the year. I've seen screenshots of 12 month "gifts" for 150 notes being sent in emails so they'll be on eBay soon I'd guess, screams of them exploiting that certain team and being nothing but even bigger take out merchants. Yes I see the irony in saying that but seen nothing or heard nothing to suggest that this alternative would be worth a punt for even a fiver, soon as the word "gift" appears it's a no from me.

I hope I'm wrong and it's some good faces behind it and it's just idiotic resellers emailing folk randomly....time will tell.

Ye price is very high for it atm especially with new encryption not to far away

Its a risk of course but those who want to take a punt will do so as from what been told more channels clear on these lines than on those closed source boxes.

Yeah I remember that Global Facebook IPTV outfit and folk getting a message to cease using it lol. Yet to see end users in trouble, wouldn't lose any sleep over it anyway even if was on a list with personal email and not fake.

end users are just not worth the effort for them. mid level resellers and above are the ones who need to worry. the surge in people sitting at home in the last year has boosted iptv to new heights.

They are idiots they wrote about proving you are native european to gain access to their telegram
agree. the guy who runs the telegram posted some racist rant about Arabs a while back, now asking for help to close down some of the servers providing sly channels.

Back