Cable/sat what channels are available?

Be better just to look online, but be careful Sky uk is rumoured to be stopping soon, maybe only be worthwhile getting one of these boxes if you have motorised or multi sat set up.

supposedly Sky sports HD channels are back on OSCAM.

I believe you are talking about specific boxes which have certain servers locked on them.

Also on these boxes not all channels on sly clear and they will sooner or later change the encryption.

Still get sky sports hd and others on a Viark box, but the 28e (uk sky) channels are supposed to go off early in the new year.

Those channels do open but no idea on if it uses oscam and my guess is not. They are a very basic closed source boxes.

I've been spending a couple of days when i have free time just scanning some of the sats. Just watching the chelsea game with english comms on turksat 42e on Ssport. :)
Last time I checked 42e on supersports, I couldnt get any games in english, hopefully now they stay on with english commentary.

Last time I checked 42e on supersports, I couldnt get any games in english, hopefully now they stay on with english commentary.
I have been useing 42 east also,All the games are in english,press the audio button and change from turk to eng.

Discovery Channel HD TurkeyTurkeyDocumentariesD-SmartIrdeto 2
VideoGuard
hd.gif
dd51.gif
tur
dd51.gif
eng
1901 101 2018-09-22 +
tv.gif
S Sport 2TurkeySportD-SmartIrdeto 2
VideoGuard
1902102202 tur
302 eng
1902 102 2020-09-26 +
Smart Spor HDTurkeySportD-SmartIrdeto 2
VideoGuard
hd.gif
203 tur
303 eng
1903 103 2020-09-12 +
S SportTurkeySportD-SmartIrdeto 2
VideoGuard
hd.gif
204 tur
304 eng
1904 104 2020-11-13 +

I still don't get why being even a minute behind live matters that much unless someone is sitting next to you listening to the radio and telling you when someone scores.
I can understand recording a full match whilst you are out and not wanting to know the score because you're going to watch the whole thing when you get home, but for 60 seconds ?

It doesn't matter whatever for anyone that doesn't bet, it's inconvenient if say you have flashscores open and watching a game but that's it. The reason live feeds are so important is for people betting inplay. All feeds will have certain delays, some feeds on satellite are very close to live real time just a second or so, many are a good few seconds behind live. I can tell you it's a huge underground thing and costs quite a bit of money if you wanted raw feeds or facetimed horse racing live feeds in the UK, you've also got the option to get drone live feeds from racecourses and when they are back open you could rent a seat for a day in a box with other inplay bettors so no delay at all. Exactly the same for other sports to gain advantage. Motorised satellite feeds are imported for many, but for the average person IPTV is perfectly fine even 30 seconds or longer behind live it doesn't matter.

I believe you are talking about specific boxes which have certain servers locked on them.

Also on these boxes not all channels on sly clear and they will sooner or later change the encryption.

So you don't have one and are saying sooner or later they will change the encryption. Well, yes they could but they have quite a few packages for everything you could want for sports and movies. All the premium HD clear not the SD and 28.2e is just a part of what they offer. I went to sell a starsat on here cheap a few months ago, I think even you messaged me dismissing it. Ended up taking it off here and selling on another CS forum as everyone was saying it's a scam. Rather than help each other out and not even mentioning any server details I read crap that was deleted almost bringing morality into what's allowed and not even though it's all illegal, funny that as the only time in YEARS I've been burnt from all the sat and cable subs I've had was from a sky server selling off here who packed in, I don't mind though as for what I got V a legit sub covered what I needed it for, but many would call that a scam only getting a few months from a year sub and go after PayPal disputes..

Back