Cable/sat what channels are available?

I know its a dead link as people want to see it out on the open forums where it can be seen ,keeping it underground hides it from prying eyes and hopefully longer.
Sorry to say i dont have one yet but keeping ears open for the latest info.
Why is iptv getting hit as too many are advertising it and getting pounced on.

Something will always happen in the future if were still left alive to enjoy it. :mask: :mask: (y)(y)

I know its a dead link as people want to see it out on the open forums where it can be seen ,keeping it underground hides it from prying eyes and hopefully longer.

Something will always happen in the future if were still left alive to enjoy it. :mask: :mask: (y)(y)
Spot on mate spot on (y)

Couldn't have said it better.

We know what's happening with it and keeping it off the public space is best for everyone as hopefully this time it can last and for some time.

I was hoping to try a month last night for £30, before commiting to the £150 for the year, but it appears it wont work with openatv, only openvix, so had me wondering why.

The £150 is for a years sub, a bit expensive but worth it if it works, but I havent seen anyone on saying that they have it working, yeah I also dont understand why it is only supposed to work on vix, strange one.

Yes £150 quite expensive if you compair to IPTV with good vod \ series what real advantage exept for delay in streams.

The £150 is for a years sub, a bit expensive but worth it if it works, but I havent seen anyone on saying that they have it working, yeah I also dont understand why it is only supposed to work on vix, strange one.
Tell him you have Vix on it and ask for a 24hr test and see what he says,If it was open through oscam it would be all over the place imo

Back