Cable/sat what channels are available?

CheerfulYoungArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

Still get sky sports hd and others on a Viark box, but the 28e (uk sky) channels are supposed to go off early in the new year.

Interested in getting one of these boxes. It looks like they can open Sky Italia HD as well. Not sure where to buy though. Anyone with info can PM me with the details please.

Ta

I am talking about the Viark boxes, yes I have heard recently that sky uk channels are being received on E2 boxes, zgemma to be exact, I do know a fix for the premium hd channels has been being worked on for many months, and I have heard that some have it working now on zgemma, not sure if 100 per cent true or not. Supposed to be hush hush for now.

I am talking about the Viark boxes, yes I have heard recently that sky uk channels are being received on E2 boxes, zgemma to be exact, I do know a fix for the premium hd channels has been being worked on for many months, and I have heard that some have it working now on zgemma, not sure if 100 per cent true or not. Supposed to be hush hush for now.

Yes mate hush hush for obvious reasons :sneaky:

Is this working using mgcamd ??

Dont think mgcamd works on Viark boxes, not fully sure though, I only use oscam myself.
Only because I had an email off an old supplier saying they had it working on a new mgcamd £150 for the year but when I started asking some basic questions as I know my way round the zgemma box no expert but know enoug they never got back to me. Think they were trying it on

Only because I had an email off an old supplier saying they had it working on a new mgcamd £150 for the year but when I started asking some basic questions as I know my way round the zgemma box no expert but know enoug they never got back to me. Think they were trying it on
Nope not trying it on

Back