Can someone please recommend a VM cable box with a Tuner?

I've had Zgemma H.2h and the cable tuner is pretty poor on that - so I basically need a box that has a solid tuner. Any recommendations?

I purchased two... it would not work at mine or my uncles... but only at my brothers. Thy have a notoriously weak cable tuner. The satellite worked without any problems.

I purchased two... it would not work at mine or my uncles... but only at my brothers. Thy have a notoriously weak cable tuner. The satellite worked without any problems.

I wasn't aware the H2H had a weak tuner, I have the h2 combo and that defo has a weak tuner, but the h2h has a different tuner in it and until now Ive never heard of anyone with issues.

I have purchased a few H2H for family and all have been fine and still are including my own.

Maybe I got a bad batch? I could only pick up around 2-3 channels which would badly glitch and breakup. With the same settings it worked straight off at my brothers... my uncle finally managed to get his working with a booster. The Sky tuner worked flawlessly everywhere.

Vu+ Uno 4k, Vu+ Ultimo 4k, Mutant HD51 4k, Technomate Twin 4k just a few, there are others and more to be released later on.
Thanks... I'll look in to these :) Any recommendations? I want it to work with the Xb1 as well... I think that uses OpenTV or something to communicate with the box.

Back