ET8500 QUAD TUNER Cant connect too ftp??

Driving me insane any ideas not used ftp for a year so im thinking im being a retard got the ip of the box 192. etc but still not connecting just saying fail etc any ideas please?

what error message is it giving?

is the box and laptop on the same network?

make sure you put 192.168. and not 192,168,

what error message is it giving?

is the box and laptop on the same network?

make sure you put 192.168. and not 192,168,

yes connected to the same network
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error: Could not connect to server

uninstall filezilla and download and reinstall it again and try that
other than that, you may need to flash the box as it looks like it's password protected - I've seen a few of these, suppliers lock the box so only he can add lines etc, the only way around it is to flash it again if this is the case....I'm just saying it's a possibility

EDIT

if that is the ip address you are putting in then it's not surprising you can't connect.
the IP address of the box isn't 192.168.1

other than that, you may need to flash the box as it looks like it's password protected - I've seen a few of these, suppliers lock the box so only he can add lines etc, the only way around it is to flash it again if this is the case....I'm just saying it's a possibility

EDIT

if that is the ip address you are putting in then it's not surprising you can't connect.

never had this before if it helps i updated the openatv 6.1 i think today and also the new wooshbuild

EDIT

so thats not the ip?

Back