cloud ibox 2 plus - green light

Oh ef, sorry I didn't realise you lived there, I will get a price from the post office it can't be that expensive surely, leave it with me, if all goes well you can have it as a Christmas present ef it

Okkk :) Name: Vagelis Orfanoudakis Address: Leoforos Ikarou 97,Nea alikarnassos,postal code 71601,Heraklion crete... mobile +30 6974398224 Thank you very much again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update, I will put the iCloud box in the post tomorrow, do me a favour I forgot to delete the iptv user and password, please delete it for me.
I will post you tomorrow when it's on it's way.
Good luck

My wife told me that you have to get it in the post today so that's what I did because I always do what I'm told lol just let me know it arrives.
Good luck

Hi looking through my emails there was a couple from Theckings saying that you received the receiver which I am so glad you got, I was getting a bit worried though. Thank you for deleting the iptv username and password much appreciated, hope all goes well with the iCloud box. If I go to Crete I will let you know.
Where did you put your post reply it's not in this section.

I sent you a private message! the receiver works just fine... i change the image to a pli like i did with my previous receiver and works great!i don't know what happened with the other receiver... very strange! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back