Covid19 Vaccination

For those who have volunteered or have been giving the vaccines is it true that the public don't know what vaccine is being used BEFORE they have it, but are told after it's been done?
Hence no pick and choose?

For those who have volunteered or have been giving the vaccines is it true that the public don't know what vaccine is being used BEFORE they have it, but are told after it's been done?
Hence no pick and choose?
Not in my case I had mine 2 weeks ago and was told BEFOREHAND what it was going to be, I would'nt have been much bothered anyway so long as I got the vaccine.

The public aren't going to be given a choice.
They have whichever vaccine in stock at the time or they refuse it.
When you go the doctors with galloping knobrot he doesn't offer you a choice of medicines and creams. He writes a prescription and you either use it or you don't

Does seem so have it in their heads out there they have a choice of vaccines.

They all work the same in one way or another with maybe subtle differences.

Does seem so have it in their heads out there they have a choice of vaccines.

They all work the same in one way or another with maybe subtle differences.
Yeh, strange that why do people think they have a choice of vaccines, the only thing I've heard about choices is the venue, a relative got a call about 3 weeks ago saying they were getting booked in at this particular venue about, only 4 or 5 miles away, but when he said to the person on the phone, " they are vaccinating at my local health centre about half a mile away", the the operative on the phone said, " oh, ok I'll book you in there then", bizzare or what.

Yeh, strange that why do people think they have a choice of vaccines, the only thing I've heard about choices is the venue, a relative got a call about 3 weeks ago saying they were getting booked in at this particular venue about, only 4 or 5 miles away, but when he said to the person on the phone, " they are vaccinating at my local health centre about half a mile away", the the operative on the phone said, " oh, ok I'll book you in there then", bizzare or what.
There spreading it out via locations where I'm from I know a few from my area that's had to go to Sheffield areana for vaccine Morrisons car park local leisure centre and various GP surgery's doing it

In their arms?
There arse and tongues to what it said on leaflet I read so I must remember to wash my arse crack before I go lol

12 weeks? That's a long time, I thought the recommended time was 2 weeks initially, then moved out to three?
According to Dr's they said 12 weeks but in booklet says 3-12 wekks

Attachments

• 16132397529055992054717433784942.jpg
    16132397529055992054717433784942.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Have ye a prioritised list for who gets the vaccine first? Ie. -
1. Over 70s in nursing homes
2. Frontline medical workers
3. Over 60s
Etc. Or is it a free for all dependent on which doctors surgery has it first?

We have a tiered system, and I am on the tenth tier (of 15, I tbink) so I dont expect to get the call any time this side of June.

This is our "system "
Provisional Vaccine Allocation Groups

0_CapturePNG.png

Have ye a prioritised list for who gets the vaccine first? Ie. -
1. Over 70s in nursing homes
2. Frontline medical workers
3. Over 60s
Etc. Or is it a free for all dependent on which doctors surgery has it first?

We have a tiered system, and I am on the tenth tier (of 15, I tbink) so I dont expect to get the call any time this side of June.

This is our "system "
Provisional Vaccine Allocation Groups

0_CapturePNG.png
Its a strange one regarding why I've had it I'm diabetic and at risk of heart problems my parents are diabetic and havnt been offered it yet.
My missus has copd and hasn't been offered it yet so I'm wondering whether it is in order of GPS having the vaccine in

Back