Covid19 Vaccination

Read the article above I posted. It makes no difference. Pfizer say the same.
It makes a massive difference if you quote a merging as fact when it's unproven.
The fact that no one has evidence to say it doesn't stop transmission doesn't mean that in some cases it may in fact actually stop transmission.
It's a typical let's just use the lies I know to make a fact scenario.
In all honesty, I couldn't care less if someone is vaxxed or not, just don't complain when someone else says you need to be vaxxed to use their services, I got that shitloads last time if guys I worked with because they couldn't fly etc.

That seemed to be most people’s issues with it before they felt forced to get it or miss out on entering some venues or other restrictions. They won’t have that issue this time so be interesting to see how many get it as a lot have got it since restrictions lifted who didn’t have it before
People have lost jobs over it.
Families have stayed separated/divided over it - fallen out etc
Damage has already been done over a lie.

Read the article above I posted. It makes no difference. Pfizer say the same.
That articloe you posted was by some nomark I've never heard of and it vwas entitled "STUDY SUGGEST" wheres their pfoof in his study suggest and who is he ??

NHS website still quotes it as stopping you spreading the virus on a few pages with recent dates. But the NHS aren’t the most competent source for information at times. They don’t name sources or studies.
It makes a massive difference if you quote a merging as fact when it's unproven.
The fact that no one has evidence to say it doesn't stop transmission doesn't mean that in some cases it may in fact actually stop transmission.
In all honesty, I couldn't care less if someone is vaxxed or not, just don't complain when someone else says you need to be vaxxed to use their services, I got that shitloads last time if guys I worked with because they couldn't fly etc.

People have lost jobs over it.
Families have stayed separated/divided over it - fallen out etc
Damage has already been done over a lie.
You seem very sure of yourself, but if they did indeed lie to us, then do you really understand the sheer magnitude of that lie and the cruel impact it’s had on so many lives?

If so, then would it be too big of a leap for you to even consider that they may have been lying to us from the very beginning?

Would the idea that they may have lied about the severity of the disease, and even its very existence be too incredible for you to even contemplate?

Did your real life experiences even come close to the horror stories being spewed out by the media?

People get sick, people die and hospitals are full of sick people. It’s the way it’s always been, so what exactly changed for you to believe there was a deadly pandemic? A pandemic so deadly that the entire civilised world had to be essentially shut down.

Has it been proven tho,?
I just thought it was someone said it hadn't been proven to stop transmission, that doesn't mean it doesn't.

Several studies have been done suggesting it makes no difference. Its funny you say "no one has the evidence and let's use lies". That's exactly what they did. They said it did stop transmission. Because of that we had people telling others to get vaccinated or else. We had vaccine passports. We had NHS and careers fired, families kept apart from each other. And now they say it was never tested for that. After all the damage is done. That's my point. The only liars were those trying to sell more vaccines. And I'll repeat, gullible people mopped it up and repeated the lies, without proof. Even Pfizer have stated now it makes no difference.

Haven’t read any of the studies so unsure of whether vaccines reduced the risk of transmission.

But, they did reduce the risk of serious illness and thereby the length of illness. Hence, reducing the number days you can transmit the virus and thus, transmission too.

Plus, they reduce the risk of catching it (for a short time at least). You can’t pass on the virus if you don’t get it.

If they never tested it for transmission, they should of told people that before instead of staying silent whilst people lost their jobs and families stayed apart. Instead they let it run because it was good for sales. "Breakthrough infections" my arse.

You'll all see soon cause it's going to court.

From the article linked:

The FDA stated in a Dec. 11, 2020, press release announcing the authorization of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine that “at this time, data are not available to make a determination about how long the vaccine will provide protection, nor is there evidence that the vaccine prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from person to person.”

From the article linked:

The FDA stated in a Dec. 11, 2020, press release announcing the authorization of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine that “at this time, data are not available to make a determination about how long the vaccine will provide protection, nor is there evidence that the vaccine prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from person to person.”

"They never said it stopped transmission"

One example of many... I know it's hard to accept after taking the vaccine and having to admit people were fooled. But they lied. This kind of rhetoric is what caused everything I've already mentioned above.

CDC director...

"They never said it stopped transmission"

One example of many... I know it's hard to accept after taking the vaccine and having to admit people were fooled. But they lied. This kind of rhetoric is what caused everything I've already mentioned above.

CDC director...

Also from the article. Many people have been sucked into believing the social media storm around that video.

THE FACTS: After Small testified before the European Parliament’s Special Committee on the COVID-19 Pandemic, misleading claims about whether Pfizer knew the impact of its COVID-19 vaccine on preventing transmission spread widely on social media.

Rob Roos, a Dutch European Parliament member who asked Small a question about transmission at the hearing, tweeted: “BREAKING: In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. ‘Get vaccinated for others’ was always a lie. The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated. The world needs to know. Share this video!”

The tweet, which included a video showing the exchange between Roos and Small, had received more than 232,000 likes and more than 166,000 shares by Thursday.

Other social media posts about the hearing used the hashtag #PfizerLiedPeopleDied.

At the hearing, Roos asked Small whether Pfizer had tested its COVID-19 vaccine for its ability to prevent transmission of the virus prior to its market release. Small answered: “No. We had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market.” She went on to explain why Pfizer moved quickly to develop a COVID-19 vaccine as the virus spread worldwide.

While Roos and many others framed this as a new revelation, Pfizer never claimed that its clinical trial, upon which the vaccine was authorized for use, evaluated the shot’s effect on transmission. In fact, shortly before the vaccine’s release, the company’s CEO emphasized that this was still being evaluated.

Several studies have been done suggesting it makes no difference. Its funny you say "no one has the evidence and let's use lies". That's exactly what they did. They said it did stop transmission. Because of that we had people telling others to get vaccinated or else. We had vaccine passports. We had NHS and careers fired, families kept apart from each other. And now they say it was never tested for that. After all the damage is done. That's my point. The only liars were those trying to sell more vaccines. And I'll repeat, gullible people mopped it up and repeated the lies, without proof. Even Pfizer have stated now it makes no difference.
Suggesting does not mean fact.

No one lied to me,
I was told that if I had the vaccine I didn't have to faff about getting LFT or other stupid tests to say I didn't have leprosy or whatever, .so I got a few more chemicals pumped into me, no worse than some of the shit i pay for in my food, baccy, beer etc, really made me laugh when a load of sniff heads say they weren't putting that crap into them.
I don't see why this is even an issue, NO one was forced to have the vaccine at gunpoint,

Suggesting does not mean fact.

No one lied to me,
I was told that if I had the vaccine I didn't have to faff about getting LFT or other stupid tests to say I didn't have leprosy or whatever, .so I got a few more chemicals pumped into me, no worse than some of the shit i pay for in my food, baccy, beer etc, really made me laugh when a load of sniff heads say they weren't putting that crap into them.
I don't see why this is even an issue, NO one was forced to have the vaccine at gunpoint,
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) aren't allowed to put out false information on TV. It caused people to lose jobs and families to stay away from each other. It was a lie.
If you were told you had to get the vaccine or lose your job, I'm sure you'd have more sympathy for others. Talk like that in the video caused this. Which will result in millions of pounds court cases shortly. Like I said you'll see.

The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) aren't allowed to put out false information on TV. It caused people to lose jobs and families to stay away from each other. It was a lie.
If you were told you had to get the vaccine or lose your job, I'm sure you'd have more sympathy for others. Talk like that in the video caused this. Which will result in millions of pounds court cases shortly. Like I said you'll see.
Don't get me wrong,i have total sympathy for anyone that lost their job because some jumped up **** of a manager didn't understand the law,
I've not read,listened,watched any if the links tbh, I'm a lazy bstrd, but I never once during the big hoohaa heard anyone say get the jab and you 100% won't catch the consumption and you deffo won't pass it to anyone else.
Anyone with even an ounce of common sense knows that's not how vaccines work.
So, IMHO, anyone that thinks they were lied to is now realising they were stupid enough to misunderstand what a vaccine really is, it's not a fkn force field or magic potion.
Vaccines are merely there to help your natural immune system cope a little bit quicker rather than wait for millions to die before herd immunity catches up.
Only my opinion mind, lots of people disagree with my opinions and think I'm thick as sh17 a lot of the time

Back