Covid19 Vaccination

True when my missus went for her fist jab they was telling her signs to look out for for this Brazilian varient a neighbour 2 doors down from us has got covid not nice to say but her own fault for having people round 24/7 during lockdowns

It's hard to have sympathy for those who got covid by intentionally ignoring restrictions and lockdowns that were in place.

Harsh but if you do what you want and don't give a toss then you have to face the potential consequences from such actions.

It's hard to have sympathy for those who got covid by intentionally ignoring restrictions and lockdowns that were in place.

Harsh but if you do what you want and don't give a toss then you have to face the potential consequences from such actions.
Exactly mate

Speaking to relatives in Pakistan and India its really bad for them there. They are in the midst of major wave.

India in particular cases are going completely out of control. Over 300,000 cases in one day. That's insane!!

Government there have royally screwed up there. They have allowed mass gatherings at religious festivals and also election campaigns happening also. Seriously what did the government there think was going to happen?

Make matters worse they barely have any oxygen tanks or enough beds there which is resulting in high number of deaths.

How covid is spreading at an alarming rate in India in particular than before is really concerning.

As have relatives in both countries I am deeply concerned for them as still alot of parts of both countries don't have adequate health care which is making things worse.

Vaccinations can only do so much right now there with how rapidly out of control it is and can't see it slowing down until late this year that's if they bring heavy restrictions in place for some time to curb the acceleration.

Speaking to relatives in Pakistan and India its really bad for them there. They are in the midst of major wave.

India in particular cases are going completely out of control. Over 300,000 cases in one day. That's insane!!

Government there have royally screwed up there. They have allowed mass gatherings at religious festivals and also election campaigns happening also. Seriously what did the government there think was going to happen?

Make matters worse they barely have any oxygen tanks or enough beds there which is resulting in high number of deaths.

How covid is spreading at an alarming rate in India in particular than before is really concerning.

As have relatives in both countries I am deeply concerned for them as still alot of parts of both countries don't have adequate health care which is making things worse.

Vaccinations can only do so much right now there with how rapidly out of control it is and can't see it slowing down until late this year that's if they bring heavy restrictions in place for some time to curb the acceleration.
Wow that's not good at all is it. 300,000 cases in one day! Must admit to not knowing much about how individual countries are tackling this horrid pandemic. I am concerned for myself obviously and see here in the UK we were doing well with the vaccine roll out but the supply seems to have slowed down somewhat. The countries who have AZ and are not using it should give it to Pakistan and India and not waste it. What does Imran Khan have to say about it?

Wow that's not good at all is it. 300,000 cases in one day! Must admit to not knowing much about how individual countries are tackling this horrid pandemic. I am concerned for myself obviously and see here in the UK we were doing well with the vaccine roll out but the supply seems to have slowed down somewhat. The countries who have AZ and are not using it should give it to Pakistan and India and not waste it. What does Imran Khan have to say about it?

I don't really follow politics of either country that much.

Just going by what's being told by relatives who live there and telling me of their experiences over recent times.

I believe China is mainly who is supplying Pakistan their vaccines to them.

Were they?

Was under the impression UK were getting the doses from the factory situated here.
I'm sure that when the European interference was happening! We were waiting for so many million from India! I may be wrong!
If I'm not you would think they would try to help them selves first, like we have done

I'm sure that when the European interference was happening! We were waiting for so many million from India! I may be wrong!
If I'm not you would think they would try to help them selves first, like we have done
Agreed every country needs to help them self's first

I don't really follow politics of either country that much.

Just going by what's being told by relatives who live there and telling me of their experiences over recent times.

I believe China is mainly who is supplying Pakistan their vaccines to them.
Politics of either country: "Do as I say not as I do"

Politics of either country: "Do as I say not as I do"

Neither government of either country has got it under control tbh.

All well and good have the supply for vaccines available but when people are openly meeting up and gathering even when restrictions are supposed to be in place these is the result.

Just going by what my relatives have said to me and they have all said the same things, the virus is completely out of control and spreading like fire.

Would be good if both countries could put their differences aside and work together for the respected people to stamp out the virus. But I am naive and that will never happen.

On a side note my uncle who was visting his daughter in dubai who then went to Pakistan has been stuck there. During different phases flights were cancelled I believe out of Pakistan and then the mandatory quarantine at hotels on return to UK for people coming back from high risk countries and big costs involved. So hes still there atm and he himself said people there are utterly clueless and are going about everything as normal.

Back