Crypto currencies

Jesus just checked for the second time today.. first check was like btc down 3% eth down 3%
Ltc up 1.08%

Checked about 5 hrs later just now.. all down over 20%..

Ahh well lol

Overnights performance is a warning what sort of game we are playing here, only play with money you can afford to loose ;-)

I was gambling between 25 and 50 pee week so now i throw 25 into some crypto each week if i gain i gain if not i see it as lost money anyways

I'm thinking of having a small dabble with a couple of different coins, i think i need to do a bit more reading 1st. After creating an online wallet and buying coins, is it recommend to take your wallet offline? How safe is it? What do you guys do? Cheers

I'm thinking of having a small dabble with a couple of different coins, i think i need to do a bit more reading 1st. After creating an online wallet and buying coins, is it recommend to take your wallet offline? How safe is it? What do you guys do? Cheers

Take a look at MyEtherwallet.
You basically log in and print off your private key & keep in a safe place(print a few incase it gets lost & keep in multiple places - like one in spain one in cuba one in alaska..lol)
Or even cut them in half..
There is a new token coming onto the exchanges in January called C20.
They follow the top 20 crypto's & trade them and rebalance every week or so adding value to the token.
This takes away the nightmare mentioned ,of managing loads of coins at the same time & making trading mistakes.

Take a look at MyEtherwallet.
You basically log in and print off your private key & keep in a safe place(print a few incase it gets lost & keep in multiple places - like one in spain one in cuba one in alaska..lol)
Or even cut them in half..
There is a new token coming onto the exchanges in January called C20.
They follow the top 20 crypto's & trade them and rebalance every week or so adding value to the token.
This takes away the nightmare mentioned ,of managing loads of coins at the same time & making trading mistakes.

If I was you buy ripple (xrp) and keep it for a year. That's what I'm going to do

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

It's all a big game but I have 1000 ripple bought a month ago at a guess at 28 cents each, now around the 3 dollar mark.

Raiblocks are also another big climber, bought a couple of hundred at around 5 dollars each a couple of weeks ago, now 30-40 dollars each.

If you can hit the right coin then short term gains are good, depends if you have the balls to cash out :grin:

It's all a big game but I have 1000 ripple bought a month ago at a guess at 28 cents each, now around the 3 dollar mark.

Raiblocks are also another big climber, bought a couple of hundred at around 5 dollars each a couple of weeks ago, now 30-40 dollars each.

If you can hit the right coin then short term gains are good, depends if you have the balls to cash out :grin:

Let me know which one you buy next... u seem to know what you're doing lol

i got myself couple of hundred £ of bitcoin and then exchanged it for ethereum. I think I've lost more in exchange fee's than any movement in value of the coins

I got charged £17 moving bitcoin out of coinbase.
Whilst coinbase is a good starting point watch out for the eye watering fees lol

Since Friday I've exchanged £75 for beer tokens and almost all of the profits went down the drain, some of them against a wall, things other than eyes can water :oops:

Back