Dsayers 6.1 image - A few teething issues

cs4me

Hi guys,

I've managed to update my box from the old 6.0 image to Dsayers 6.1 image and it runs really well.

However there are a few issues that need resolving:

1. IPTV does not update or work. When I try updating from the current version (2017.10.23.01), I get the message "THERE IS NO UPDATE FOR THE CURRENT CONFIGURATION. UPDATE FAILED. CHECK THE STATUS BY SELECTING INTERESTING AND PRESSING OK". At first I thought maybe it was the server, but it's been a few days now and it's still doing the same thing.

2. Can't update the shutdown image. I used xorion boot logo to do this and it's changed the startup logo, but not the remaining images, yet there are no errors. I even checked FTP, but I can see that the images have been updated by their dates.

Thanks for your help.

Hi guys,

I've managed to update my box from the old 6.0 image to Dsayers 6.1 image and it runs really well.

However there are a few issues that need resolving:

1. IPTV does not update or work. When I try updating from the current version (2017.10.23.01), I get the message "THERE IS NO UPDATE FOR THE CURRENT CONFIGURATION. UPDATE FAILED. CHECK THE STATUS BY SELECTING INTERESTING AND PRESSING OK". At first I thought maybe it was the server, but it's been a few days now and it's still doing the same thing.

2. Can't update the shutdown image. I used xorion boot logo to do this and it's changed the startup logo, but not the remaining images, yet there are no errors. I even checked FTP, but I can see that the images have been updated by their dates.

Thanks for your help.

1. is that an IPTV plugin or software update option your trying? Ive never seen a message like that

2. The reboot screen is within the skin so FTP usr/share/enigma2/(Skin Folder) depending on skin used it maybe in a different location but in v-skin its in v-backgrounds reboot.png

I have just noticed you meant IPTV Player and I have checked mines the same maybe there is no update or samsam is having issues probably best waiting a few days

Hi dsayers, your a star! I've now managed to update the reboot image.

I'll wait for the iptv player. BTW, what's Samsam?

Samsam is the author of iptvplayer you can find and log issues if you Google iptv player gitlab

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Updated to 6.1 to cure the audio issue. Works just fine except for one issue.
I have put my favourite cable channels in Favourites (TV) all channels work but about half the channels show as n/a until i watch them, then they show the channels name and what is on currently/next/later.
Is this an issue with the update or have i missed a setting?

Updated to 6.1 to cure the audio issue. Works just fine except for one issue.
I have put my favourite cable channels in Favourites (TV) all channels work but about half the channels show as n/a until i watch them, then they show the channels name and what is on currently/next/later.
Is this an issue with the update or have i missed a setting?

Is this just channels in favourites? Maybe double check network id and rescan ABM.

Yes just in favourite, when i go to ALL i see all the channels correctly.
Nottm 00008, did a rescan, still the same.
Missing all SSports except Main Event, missing BTSports 1-3, eurosport 1, sky1, sky living discovery nat geo.

Back