Dsayers CustomMix
Press yellow to fetch file

Now set abm
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK: area. Change from northwest Yorkshire HD to your area HD not sd or custom we need HD to swap with cable by pressing right or left.

Then virgin(uk): area change 41064 York(ff Leeds) to your net id

Green to save
Goto providers order and check sky uk is top if not highlight sat_282_sky_uk and press yellow to move up green to save then start scan.

If that doesn't work can you take some pics of the providers screen and upload it
I have tried exactly what you suggested but no change, already had those settings. As requested here are the images.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    654.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    625.5 KB · Views: 113
So with your settings you should have all sat bouquets with HD channels swapped with vm so 106 should be sky 1 HD

You should then have another bouquet called all channels bouquet at the bottom of the bouquet list this should have all virgin channels in that bouquet.

You should then have another bouquet called all channels bouquet at the bottom of the bouquet list this should have all virgin channels in that bouquet.
Where do I find that? Is it normally on the second page of the EPG?

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    737.1 KB · Views: 72
Yes that looks correct.
EPG so slow updating I can't understand it, before when I went to second page I had sky categories. Hint I have done something wrong
Where do I find that? Is it normally on the second page of the EPG?
brilliant helpful support from you I have sorted that now following your thread, just need to find Sly sports box office now I've lost it.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    979.6 KB · Views: 64
Sky Sports Box Office Posts on sky is dead along with a load of other channels have a quick search for more info. I have prime events, itv ppv and sky events at the bottom of the sports bouquet 492 onwards

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dsayers, I had one or two teething problems but now all sorted with this backup and it's great mate. Feel so lucky to have access to VM nowadays otherwise I'd be forking out £70 a month again lol. Thank you for doing this back up

Hi Dsayers - I flashed this image but reverted back to one of your older ones. Is there a easy way to get this working for Sky only connection and no Virgin connection but on H2H box.

Hi Dsayers - I flashed this image but reverted back to one of your older ones. Is there a easy way to get this working for Sky only connection and no Virgin connection but on H2H box.
Yes disable tuner a, go in the Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no.

Now setup abm then uninstall epg refresh

04/05/2017

ATV have released a bug in software updates that cause a crash when using timeshift I have fixed this I think lol this is only if you've ran a software update in the last few days press portal green to download plugins go to extensions choose atv6files and reboot box. I have updated the image with these edits included today so this shouldn't effect people that have flashed there boxes after today.

Is that what it is? My time shift and recordings have been a nightmare the last couple of days. My stick is knackered so got a new one. What do I need to do to my new one just plug in the rear
, initialise and convert to ex3? Anything else?

Yes but the crash was just with pressing pause.

You'll also need to check timeshift settings as per the guide

Last edited:
Usb cam importer is only available on wooshbuild. Thought you was already running? Ever way you should be able to ftp usr/keys and edit newcamd.list for nlines or CCcam.cfg for clines and start the cam you want to use

I was my mate but my second box was playing up with the hard drive so re flashed it but I've been FTP'ing my line across and it's showing no cams for some reason even though the lines are in there

hi, using wooshbuild on H2H but every morning after update all vermin channel stop working, until doing autoscanning again. pls what can i do to correct this. Tnx

Not sure abm should be running on schedule but I don't know what settings have been set maybe post in the wooshbuild thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back