DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settings look correct.

Can you ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom. Open the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Look at the top line's it should say

<!-- DSayers Cable channels into Sky UK Custom mix xml file-->
<!-- DATE 20181005 -->
Ok, so I've opened it up in my browser, and it says this, slightly different to what you put:

<!-- DATE 20180723 -->

Ok, so I've opened it up in my browser, and it says this, slightly different to what you put:

<!-- DATE 20180723 -->

It looks like your pulling xml from old source can you try uninstall then reinstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

Menu, plugins, red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

Exit to main menu then plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download ABM CustomMix Importer.

Reboot box then try ABM CustomMix Importer fetch file and rescan ABM.

It looks like your pulling xml from old source can you try uninstall then reinstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

Menu, plugins, red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

Exit to main menu then plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download ABM CustomMix Importer.

Reboot box then try ABM CustomMix Importer fetch file and rescan ABM.
That seems to have done the trick, thanks so much!

any plans to release with better version skins i find the versions in wooshbuild look lot cleaner so it would be nice to have those as an extra choice

it would be great to have latest update available as a flash as well rather then having to download after flashing older one first also have latest suls already available fair few updates have been done on that.

Last question is it possible on this to have sky numbering with only vm/freesat plus iptv I only have iptv/cable subs but like sky numbering better then vm

Thanks for your help/time love this build

any plans to release with better version skins i find the versions in wooshbuild look lot cleaner so it would be nice to have those as an extra choice

I'll look at adding some to feeds only version I can't add is the wooshbuild skin. Any specific skin? I'll add 1 today

I'm trying to find time to do an update but it's hard as the box is upstairs in an occupied bedroom with someone that seems to sleep all day and is up when I goto work lol

it would be great to have latest update available as a flash as well rather then having to download after flashing older one

Latest is always available in downloads on first post with version numbers aswel as download via box.

Last question is it possible on this to have sky numbering with only vm/freesat plus iptv I only have iptv/cable subs but like sky numbering better then vm

It can be done but with CustomMix and would require a lot of maintaining plus sky have more channels than VM. Goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch VM UK into sky UK custommix.

This will download a custommix file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom.

Open sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml with a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ Not standard notepad, you will see inserts that add VM channels into sky UK numbers then edit to suit. Once done close and save and rescan ABM. You'll need to goto ABM CustomMix Importer and change auto fetch to no so it doesn't redownload my CustomMix file.

Also within the AutoBouquetsMaker custom folder you'll see a read me file that goes into details on how to use CustomMix and add iptv channels to ABM bouquets or have a read here https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt

Hi all, this may have been covered elsewhere so apologies if it has. Is there a way of keeping your old settings when you flash the new image? or do you always have to always re-do all the steps again (timeshift/recording, customix file, skins, plugins, adding a line)? I'm still pretty new to this and the only time I have a chance to update my zgemma is late at night and I always seem to miss a step and mess something up. At the moment I have it working with an older image? is it a case of "if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it"?

Hi all, this may have been covered elsewhere so apologies if it has. Is there a way of keeping your old settings when you flash the new image? or do you always have to always re-do all the steps again (timeshift/recording, customix file, skins, plugins, adding a line)? I'm still pretty new to this and the only time I have a chance to update my zgemma is late at night and I always seem to miss a step and mess something up. At the moment I have it working with an older image? is it a case of "if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it"?
You can try blue button, software manager backup settings then when flashed restore settings but don't restore plugins.

V3.0
02/11/2018

Updated to ATV 6.2. Software up-to date 02/11/2018.

Current users can :

press menu choose ZeggyHelpScripts and choose Dragon_Zgemma_H2H_Image.

This should now download latest image to media/hdd/images then press yellow for flash Image high-lite Zeggy-Help-dragon-latest.zip and press green to flash. You can choose restore settings but not plugins or flash image and not restore.

Or flash via usb

Added Chabs Sky New Skin and Sky Q skin to feeds just goto plugins green to download plugins then skins. I'm also looking at adding some 1080 skins to feeds too but there going to be more complicated as they use different epgselection.py files.

Trying to update through the menu, keep getting can't change directory to /media/hdd/images/flash: no such file or directory

Trying to update through the menu, keep getting can't change directory to /media/hdd/images/flash: no such file or directory
Goto plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and choose ZeggyScripts and reinstall zeggyScripts 0.8. I'm not sure what's changed since setting it up in previous image but someone reported it today.

Last edited:
Yeah when ran the script initially in the menu which I did on my last update in June. It showed it was 3.0, 6.2 but then it's not working on flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back