Fury Vs Whyte IPTV streaming online FREE

Be a darn good fight i think fury will win it on points but it would not surprise me if whyte chinned him with that big right hook. Bazza will no doubt say different but talks tosh when it comes to boxing.

muttley2.gif

I think Whyte might do the business, I don't think Fury has ever taken a proper thump in the chops, he might get a surprise tonight

I think Whyte might do the business, I don't think Fury has ever taken a proper thump in the chops, he might get a surprise tonight
He took a massive shot 1st fight against wilder mate, I still don't know how he got up from that one, can't see anything other then a fury win, whyte hasn't got the footwork to get close to fury, its going to be a great fight tho, I dont think fury will have the same gameplan as he did against wilder, I think he will use his boxing ability tonight, I think whyte gets stopped as i feel he will gas out later on

Not surprised that fury came in lighter for this fight then the wilder fight which makes me think he's going to want to move around alot more

Be a darn good fight i think fury will win it on points but it would not surprise me if whyte chinned him with that big right hook. Bazza will no doubt say different but talks tosh when it comes to boxing.

View attachment 75421
Whytes trademark shot is his left hook,
not his right hook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

Don't think the fight will be as close as everyone is making out, whyte will come out all guns blazing early on and gas out and will lead to a fury win by stoppage round 10. Furys movement for a heavyweight is ridiculous and he's proven that even when he gets rocked there's something in him that won't stay down. Ring rust will be a huge factor too though

Going for whyte ko hopefully after the way the WBC as treated him ect.
Fury is supposed to be retiring after this fight

View attachment 75421
Its whytes left hook he has to watch for not right 🤣🤣🤣 and you say I talk tosh when it comes to boxing🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🙄🙄

Last edited:
That was a major slow count when he got knocked down lol
If wilder went back to his corner the count would've started earlier. Can't start thr count until you are in the corner
He messed around because he thought it was done and gave more time for fury to recover

Back