Good Help and advice please on IPTV

User is root . Password is blank port is 21 . Hoat is your box ip address then connect . On filezilla

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Host is your box ip address. Then connect. User is root. Password leave blank. Port 21

Hi the instructions via teamviewer . Filezilla .etc are all becoming clearer now. Im just worried if i go into where my present line is to put an iptv sub line in as well knowing me i will mess up my initial line details. Its a place i never go. I still need to find a iptv sub mainly for the channels which are slowly vanishing ideally if i can get that and someone can put it on my zgemma h2s for me i will sleep wonderfully ..

Hello peep, I have another question. After finding out that the plugin on the zgemma's don't work i put the file onto a USB stick, uninstalled the version installed from the plugin section and used dream explorer to install the file off my isb stick which worked find. My question is how and where do i install the file with Filezilla. I can connect to the box with the ip address but from there i need some help. Basically i need to know how to install without the use of a USB stick.

Thanks in advance

Hi the instructions via teamviewer . Filezilla .etc are all becoming clearer now. Im just worried if i go into where my present line is to put an iptv sub line in as well knowing me i will mess up my initial line details. Its a place i never go. I still need to find a iptv sub mainly for the channels which are slowly vanishing ideally if i can get that and someone can put it on my zgemma h2s for me i will sleep wonderfully ..

Ask for an iptv sub, free test and you should be given instructions how to put into your box.

Hello peep, I have another question. After finding out that the plugin on the zgemma's don't work i put the file onto a USB stick, uninstalled the version installed from the plugin section and used dream explorer to install the file off my isb stick which worked find. My question is how and where do i install the file with Filezilla. I can connect to the box with the ip address but from there i need some help. Basically i need to know how to install without the use of a USB stick.

Thanks in advance
What file are you trying to load mate

It would be the XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk file. Once i've connected to their PC and i connected to their box with filezilla i need to install XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk. I'm just wondering how you install a file from filezilla and if i have to select the location where would it need to go? Cheers :-)

I think the xc plugin needs to be installed inside the filezilla and u put it in your zgemma box that way . I think u load your new iptv channels into a bouquet ie favourites

You need to download the xc plugin on there pc/laptop and save to desktop. Then when you open FileZilla, left side is pc, right side is box.you should see the xc plugin on left side. On right side (the box) click on usr then lib then enigma2 then Python then plugins then extensions. Drag the xc file in here then restart box. Then check box menu and the ex plugin should be installed if all done right.

Once you've edited your second file with notepad (as you was probably told by your supplier) and saved to desktop, same again open FileZilla but this time your xtream TV will go in etc then enigma2,drag file in here then restart box.

You need to download the xc plugin on there pc/laptop and save to desktop. Then when you open FileZilla, left side is pc, right side is box.you should see the xc plugin on left side. On right side (the box) click on usr then lib then enigma2 then Python then plugins then extensions. Drag the xc file in here then restart box. Then check box menu and the ex plugin should be installed if all done right.
Hello matie two lots of questions going on here lol. Is this two files relevant to me? cheers

who ever your iptv supplier is should at the very least help you setup any decent supplier wil get you up and running because if they cant even do the basics of a service your paying for speaks volumes of what your paying for

who ever your iptv supplier is should at the very least help you setup any decent supplier wil get you up and running because if they cant even do the basics of a service your paying for speaks volumes of what your paying for

Believe me, my Supplier was less than helpful. He couldn't even tell me when asked how many channels he had and proceeded to tell me to count them. Which as you can imagine didn't sit well. Infact while we're on the subject do you know anyone who would be helpful and resells Xstream? I guess there are a few people supplying it? If you could PM me it would be much appreciated. I'm even happy to name and shame because his attitude stinks to be honest for someone i'm paying good money too.

Cheers

Even when u read up about them alot of them don't give enough info to the customers. Its a really frustrating process.

Back