Hayu

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I have a sister looking for this fir all the "reality" shows such as all the variants on 'real' housewives ~ honestly, it's not me!

Has anyone come across a VPN assisted way of getting this?

Thanks in advance.

As hayu is owned by Comcast, have you tried Peacock? My guess is that it would have many of the hayu shows, and you can pick up peacock for about $20/30 when it’s on offer.

As hayu is owned by Comcast, have you tried Peacock? My guess is that it would have many of the hayu shows, and you can pick up peacock for about $20/30 when it’s on offer.

£16ish for 12 months when on offer, but there hasn't been an offer for an annual sub since May. £4ish for a monthly sub.

What is Hayu, how much does it cost and is there a free trial in the UK? | Radio Times

Looks like you don't need a vpn for hayu unless you were wanting to buy a sub that's cheaper in a foreign country?

Last edited:
Cheapest would be turkey as its available in most European countries however not sure of content is same as I don't use it

Prices list

hayu Support

Also appears if you have Google turkey account that's your best way...download app using turkey Google account price appears in £ but at payment stage changes to TL and 29.99tl a month see attached

PS if to much hassle Also available on shoppy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_094640_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20231013_094640_Google Play Store.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back