Help please - Zgemma H11S Satellite TV Receiver

Hello, completely new to this.

I am cancelling my Sky sub. I have a Sky Q box at present and Sky Q dish, I have Vodafone internet and get download speeds on average of 450MBS. I want to get a Zgemma box and have access to all the channels, 3 o clock kick offs movies and box office channels. How would I go about doing this, if anyone could give me a brief summary to get me started that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

Hello, completely new to this.

I am cancelling my Sky sub. I have a Sky Q box at present and Sky Q dish, I have Vodafone internet and get download speeds on average of 450MBS. I want to get a Zgemma box and have access to all the channels, 3 o clock kick offs movies and box office channels. How would I go about doing this, if anyone could give me a brief summary to get me started that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all
Have you purchased the zgemma box yet ?

Then best box to purchase is this one its the best value top end on the market. Install willobuild on it then request an IPTV test sub in the request section. You are better off spending some time reading through a few of the threads before ordering a box then post for help in the correct section when required for help.

WilloBuild OpenViX

OCTAGON SF8008 TWIN S2X 4K UHD 2160p H.265 HEVC Linux Enigma 2

Last edited:
Can I get Sky through Zgemma box via satellite? Anyone selling this service?
Nope, not for past six years.
If you have motorised system you can get a euro line and some foreign channels are showing live premier League.
Other than that it's IPTV only on that box

Back