Homeplugs

tmc007

Anyone using 2 homeplugs one maybe downstairs and one maybe upstairs on 2 zgemma h2s boxs??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can you not use one at the router and one at each box both working of the one that is at the router?

One boxs works fine but the other zgemma dosnt seem to connect laptop connect fine but no ip address is shown on the zgemma??

Try rebooting router then switch boxes on 1 at a time If that fails assign a ip address to your boxes I run 2 x zgemma and cloud ibox

Im reading that i have to assign ip address to it how do i go that?

I had the same issue couple of weeks ago, done as Tich has mention and all is well.

I have one at router, one on my 2s, on on my h2s, and one on my garage door.
Home plugs are well worth it.[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can only pair 2 homeplugs together. Though I may be wrong.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The TPLink ones I have are happily working in a network of 4 homeplugs, 1 in the router and 3 others sprayed around the house, garage & shed...

dont forget to work correctly they must need to run on same main,my upstairs/downstairs are on different mains so needed another 2 to link upstairs and downstairs to work.

I beg to differ.
My garage feed is on a completely separate feed , on its own mcb . It's even on the other side of the split load system, and still connects fine.

Have several TP-Link powerline adapters around the house as the wi-fi is so crap.
No need to fanny about with upstairs and downstairs bollocks for me either - simply plug them in, press the button to pair, wait for the green light to come on and jobs done.
On a 17mb internet connection the boxes show up on speedtest as 15mb - when I used wifi it would struggle to get 5mb.

Ok an update got both tp links connected downstairs working fine put one upstairs has different ip address to downstairs but not connecting to openwebif or flashfxp any ideas

Have u assigned static IP addresses?
Have u checked ur connection through network test?

The ip address is coming up on the zgemma as 192.169.1.7
And the one downstairs is 192.168.1.4 both were flashed with same build

Back