Horse Racing

I had Liverpool, Blackburn, Lazio, sheff- utd, and Brighton in one bet that won, I had the same bet with Norwich, Derby, Hull, Barcelona and Juventus, 3 up and 2 beat on that one.

I had Liverpool, Blackburn, Lazio, sheff- utd, and Brighton in one bet that won, I had the same bet with Norwich, Derby, Hull, Barcelona and Juventus, 3 up and 2 beat on that one.
Long as you made profit.

you having a bet on horse/football tomorrow.

Football just for me tomorrow, I had a few yankees done today, with placed quads on them, got 4 places on one of them, £21 back for a £1.50 placer, so covered my stake on all 3 yankees that I done.

Football just for me tomorrow, I had a few yankees done today, with placed quads on them, got 4 places on one of them, £21 back for a £1.50 placer, so covered my stake on all 3 yankees that I done.
Hard games tomorrow.

Left racing this weekend looked hard. Got few on Monday but depending on going.

Probs be good odds for goal in each half in some games tomorrow.

Yeah, but I fiver quad up Wolves, Villa, Leeds and Stoke all to win, I had a goal in each half in the games too, 2 up and 2 beat, but a bet up , which meant all my bets were paid for the day and a few pound in profit still. I have a few bets still running for later.

Yeah, but I fiver quad up Wolves, Villa, Leeds and Stoke all to win, I had a goal in each half in the games too, 2 up and 2 beat, but a bet up , which meant all my bets were paid for the day and a few pound in profit still. I have a few bets still running for later.
Hope you land a couple of your bets later.

put two on today won both 4 or more cards in Villa game and Davies to get booked for spurs.

Hope you land a couple of your bets later.

put two on today won both 4 or more cards in Villa game and Davies to get booked for spurs.
I see Davies got booked right on half time and there was plenty of bookings in the Villa game, I need a corner for each team in the 2nd half, I took the 2/1 BTTS, 1+ booking each team, and 1+ corner each team in each half, so hoping for a few corners now, get £30 back if it comes up.

I see Davies got booked right on half time and there was plenty of bookings in the Villa game, I need a corner for each team in the 2nd half, I took the 2/1 BTTS, 1+ booking each team, and 1+ corner each team in each half, so hoping for a few corners now, get £30 back if it comes up.
Yeah was decent price to get booked since he has been booked twice in five games since league returned and two of them was at home.

Be surprised if you don't get your coupon up if the games goes same way as first half.

Racing TV 12.15pm
York Newbury Tramore Haydock and Curragh

itv4 1.30pm Newbury and York

Sky Sports Racing 4.00pm
Bath
6:00pm The Curragh - RTE 2 (Ire)

Last edited:
Racing TV 12.00pm
York Newbury Curragh and Tipperary

Sky Sports Racing 12.00pm
Southwell

itv4 1.30pm Newbury York and Curragh