Horse Racing

I had 3 winners in lucky 15 last week, all number one in handicaps, £248 back,last one was 3rd cost me £2100,but never been greedy :ROFLMAO: ,had 3 2yo ret fav yesterday £4 treble and got £30 back so can't complain.
You will be wanting your luck to hold for tomorrow night Jethro, at least until 9-25pm.

I had 3 winners in lucky 15 last week, all number one in handicaps, £248 back,last one was 3rd cost me £2100,but never been greedy :ROFLMAO: ,had 3 2yo ret fav yesterday £4 treble and got £30 back so can't complain.
You been doing well recently with your bets.(y).

Big gamble on Pavers pride all round the country today, a lot of money on it from this morning, obviously murphy was not in on the gamble so he made sure he done his bookie mates a turn and got beat on it, he is as crooked as they come, dont be surprised to see him get a few outsiders later in the card, never bothered with the racing today myself, didnt like the look of it.

Jockeys are making a fortune fixing races, Crowley was at it there too today, got beat on the main horse running today , that the bookies wanted beat.

Markets are up and down at the moment on horse racing big price winners lately best bet to check if false gamble or real gamble is check betfair exchange especially near the off.

Only bet on horse racing 4 days this month but profit everytime most won or been placed hope it keeps going.emoji_clap

Most of the football will be finishing soon so less betting there left.

Good win nice cashback. That your betting done for the day.

Can't remember last time i bet on saturday racing or weekend racing done better with racing betting when i stay away from it hope stays this wayemoji_clap

Back